sighting in san antonio 12-01-09

sighting in san antonio 12-01-09

Chris
Chris

December 1st, 2009, 5:35 pm #1

so the details are sketchy at this time but from what i heard this morning, several people witnessed what appears to be a bigfoot looking creature dragging a dead deer across the hiway at 1604 and 151 northwest san antonio. There were several bus drivers and other drivers whom eye witnesses this account. please let me know if you find out any other details. i did a search for bigfoot san antonio and your website came up first so expect a large amount of traffic later today...you might want to increase your bandwidth for the next few days.

December 2nd, 2009, 4:02 am #2

Been out of town today but I'm back and gonna hit the area hard tomorrow!

bill green
bill green

December 2nd, 2009, 3:34 pm #3

so the details are sketchy at this time but from what i heard this morning, several people witnessed what appears to be a bigfoot looking creature dragging a dead deer across the hiway at 1604 and 151 northwest san antonio. There were several bus drivers and other drivers whom eye witnesses this account. please let me know if you find out any other details. i did a search for bigfoot san antonio and your website came up first so expect a large amount of traffic later today...you might want to increase your bandwidth for the next few days.
hey everyone good late morning so has this new sighting been mentioned in texas online newspapers yet, have gcbro researchers been to sighting location keep me posted ok ty bill green

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

December 2nd, 2009, 8:01 pm #4

December 2nd, 2009, 8:06 pm #5

we knew you would dig up something.....

December 2nd, 2009, 8:37 pm #6

Here's a couple fer ya!

December 2nd, 2009, 8:56 pm #7

we knew you would dig up something.....
I walked around the area but it was surrounded by an about 4 ft barb wire fence.
There was a spot in the fence wgere it appartntly had been hit by a car,I examined the fence all the way down and walked to the other side of the median and found 4 tracks total, 2 of which were fairly deep but being that it rained all day yesterday here it is kind of in conclusive however it just strikes me as odd that somebody would be dragging a dead deer bare footed across hwy 1604 at 6:30 in the am.
The tracks were about 13 inches long but it appeared that rain had partially obscured them.
I have higher quality pics of the tracks I will post up later tonight.
One thing about the area, it is kind of along the Balcones fault zone which is pretty seismicly inactive but there are a large number of caves and underground aquifers nereby.
I learned from the Edwards Aquifer comission that it is probably not too good an idea to go too far into these caves because some of them have a bad CO2 problem in that you can strike a lighter in front of yourself at mid chest level and drop it a foot and it will go out.
I like the looks of this area even though it runs into a pretty urban area it also gets pretty remote pretty quickly as you are going west toward Medina Lake.
Lots of water, lots of cover,lots and lots of food sources.
A definate maybe, just watch out for CO2,Cactuses, Rattlesnakes,scorpions,,,ETC.
A good researcher flinches not at these things,,,LOL!

RubyRed
RubyRed

December 2nd, 2009, 9:52 pm #8

or study center somewhere northwest of San Antonio. I believe the area was a research facility; so, perhaps one got over the fence. I once lived in that part of San Antonio. There aren't many trees but there are lots of places with good habitat. Since it's been over 30 years since I lived there, I'd imagine the area has been developed--with new houses, roads, shopping centers, etc. coming in. As you drive toward Castroville and Hondo, the area becomes hillier, with high cliffs, water falls and I'd suppose caves too. Natural Bridge Caverns is on the west side and is in a very woodsy area.

Nothing is impossible...

DonDon
DonDon

December 2nd, 2009, 10:36 pm #9

I walked around the area but it was surrounded by an about 4 ft barb wire fence.
There was a spot in the fence wgere it appartntly had been hit by a car,I examined the fence all the way down and walked to the other side of the median and found 4 tracks total, 2 of which were fairly deep but being that it rained all day yesterday here it is kind of in conclusive however it just strikes me as odd that somebody would be dragging a dead deer bare footed across hwy 1604 at 6:30 in the am.
The tracks were about 13 inches long but it appeared that rain had partially obscured them.
I have higher quality pics of the tracks I will post up later tonight.
One thing about the area, it is kind of along the Balcones fault zone which is pretty seismicly inactive but there are a large number of caves and underground aquifers nereby.
I learned from the Edwards Aquifer comission that it is probably not too good an idea to go too far into these caves because some of them have a bad CO2 problem in that you can strike a lighter in front of yourself at mid chest level and drop it a foot and it will go out.
I like the looks of this area even though it runs into a pretty urban area it also gets pretty remote pretty quickly as you are going west toward Medina Lake.
Lots of water, lots of cover,lots and lots of food sources.
A definate maybe, just watch out for CO2,Cactuses, Rattlesnakes,scorpions,,,ETC.
A good researcher flinches not at these things,,,LOL!
Did you run into jims Buddy Ken Gearheart while you were there? I saw where he was gonna go check it out. LOL

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

December 3rd, 2009, 12:12 am #10

He's back over 200 miles east of me in Houston.