Should we be involved in a Bigfoot TV series?...

Should we be involved in a Bigfoot TV series?...

June 23rd, 2011, 3:40 pm #1

I've been approached by several producers...what's your opinion?...or is one corny BF program enough?...

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

June 23rd, 2011, 3:51 pm #2

Lets face it, this ain't gonna be no overnight mission.

Time.....Long term deployment.

If they want to pay and sponsor such an expediton, go for it.

I have faith in ya.

Bo

June 23rd, 2011, 4:06 pm #3

Pay me and pay me well or I'll keep doing what I enjoy doing...I kind of like being by myself in the woods...don't have to rush around, answer to anyone, stay as long as I like, talk to people, video interesting reports, stake out a place of interest, hang game cameras along with a video system...life is good for this old Monster Hunter...boring most of the time but I do have my fair share of fun...get lucky at times and see a Monster wondering what the hexx I'm doing out in this heat...get a few pictures of Monsters and the "challenge" is what keeps me going...

If this were easy I wouldn't do it...I'd stay home and watch "As the World Turns"...that's still a soap ain't it?...

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

June 23rd, 2011, 4:07 pm #4

I've been approached by several producers...what's your opinion?...or is one corny BF program enough?...
You can find Bigfoot.

Anything is possible nowadays

Big Brother has an eye everywhere.

Mr Orwell was right.....off by a few years...but right.

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

June 23rd, 2011, 4:11 pm #5

Pay me and pay me well or I'll keep doing what I enjoy doing...I kind of like being by myself in the woods...don't have to rush around, answer to anyone, stay as long as I like, talk to people, video interesting reports, stake out a place of interest, hang game cameras along with a video system...life is good for this old Monster Hunter...boring most of the time but I do have my fair share of fun...get lucky at times and see a Monster wondering what the hexx I'm doing out in this heat...get a few pictures of Monsters and the "challenge" is what keeps me going...

If this were easy I wouldn't do it...I'd stay home and watch "As the World Turns"...that's still a soap ain't it?...
Makes us men.

And if it were easy it would be solved by now.

I'm just an old grunt with time on my hands..(Not my side)
Waking up is becoming a challenge.

June 23rd, 2011, 4:59 pm #6

Is a good day...oh I have my aches and pains but it darn sure beats the alternative...

June 23rd, 2011, 5:04 pm #7

You can find Bigfoot.

Anything is possible nowadays

Big Brother has an eye everywhere.

Mr Orwell was right.....off by a few years...but right.
Hard to believe it took the FBI 16 years to find him...the below is how they caught the rat...

Many advertisers have included social media outreach in their campaigns for years, but Wednesdays arrest of fugitive James Whitey Bulger illustrates how the FBI is also a convert to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

The law enforcement agency launched a campaign in 14 cities on Monday aiming to help agents catch Bulger, the Boston mobster who had been on the lam for 16 years and was the inspiration for Jack Nicholsons character in the 2006 film The Departed. The campaign included outreach on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. By Wednesday evening, the feds had their man: Bulger surrendered in Santa Monica, California. The FBI announced the arrest on Twitter:

Rodeoman
Rodeoman

June 23rd, 2011, 5:11 pm #8

Well Jim,

if The producers would let you have full rein to research properly without a so called instant find then I say yes, but we all know that would never happen. keep up the good hunt
Dave
Last edited by tiny on June 23rd, 2011, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 23rd, 2011, 5:35 pm #9

He knows I will not put up with any BS...going to be straight up or nothing at all...

J
J

June 23rd, 2011, 6:53 pm #10

I'd like to get an interview with you. No running around in the woods, this would be a sit-down talk and pick your brain. It's for a DVD that will come out next year. Would you be interested?
{You know I'd treat you right and not edit you put of context.}
J.