Shooting a Sasquatch : A Long Term Witness Perspective

Shooting a Sasquatch : A Long Term Witness Perspective

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

March 12th, 2012, 7:23 pm #1

This came from the Oregon Bigfoot blog that Autumn Williams runs.

An interesting perspective worthy of discussion.

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/blog/bigfo ... ot+Blog%29

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

March 12th, 2012, 9:14 pm #2

IMO have more times then not vivid imaginations...they claim they won't share because we the researchers would exploit the Monsters...set up cameras and hunt them down killing all at random...one thing I do know for sure...some people can tell a believable lie to the point of making weak minded or the uninformed carry their torch of untruthfulness...Autumn doesn't know what the hell she is talking about and as far as I'm concerned has done nothing but introduce her personal feelings as being the feelings of like minded individuals...I cry bullsxxx...don't drag imaginary friends into your dim witted belief system...just a few short years back she was hanging a leg of lamb and a huge piece of cow butt in a tree to see if they could attract a "Sasquatch" into their camp to video...

Anyone can pick a few quotes from a statement to criticize and make them look like they're the black hat bad guys...what is the bottom line here?..."discovery"...how are we going to get discovery?...a dead smelly stinking corpse...there's no other way...none and I don't give a rats axx if you have Monsters sitting at your dinner table...one is going to have to give up the ghost for discovery...

Terry
Terry

March 12th, 2012, 9:40 pm #3

you're right but I also think that a video showing bf acting like a bf for SEVERAL MINUTES woud be convincing too. Still, if we can't get a convincing photo, that probably isn't going to happen.

t.

March 12th, 2012, 11:08 pm #4

Though compelling it's still not enough for discovery T...if, a huge word, someone could get clear no doubt day time video of a few to a group of Monsters walking over several periods of time then there's not a snow balls chance in hexx for discovery...

If these "witnesses" are that set on protecting these Monsters then by all means get some video, day light video, of a group of these Monsters...until these "witnesses" can accomplish over whelming video I personally think they have over active imaginations...going to take a corpse for discovery...nothing short of a corpse...

Crispy
Crispy

March 13th, 2012, 1:21 am #5

IMO have more times then not vivid imaginations...they claim they won't share because we the researchers would exploit the Monsters...set up cameras and hunt them down killing all at random...one thing I do know for sure...some people can tell a believable lie to the point of making weak minded or the uninformed carry their torch of untruthfulness...Autumn doesn't know what the hell she is talking about and as far as I'm concerned has done nothing but introduce her personal feelings as being the feelings of like minded individuals...I cry bullsxxx...don't drag imaginary friends into your dim witted belief system...just a few short years back she was hanging a leg of lamb and a huge piece of cow butt in a tree to see if they could attract a "Sasquatch" into their camp to video...

Anyone can pick a few quotes from a statement to criticize and make them look like they're the black hat bad guys...what is the bottom line here?..."discovery"...how are we going to get discovery?...a dead smelly stinking corpse...there's no other way...none and I don't give a rats axx if you have Monsters sitting at your dinner table...one is going to have to give up the ghost for discovery...
Well, most of it. I could not finish because it just got too painfully hard to read. Either she made it all up to spread her morality, or she fell hard for a big con. Either way it is nonsense.

Thought I'd pile on...LOL

Terry
Terry

March 13th, 2012, 3:17 pm #6

This came from the Oregon Bigfoot blog that Autumn Williams runs.

An interesting perspective worthy of discussion.

http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/blog/bigfo ... ot+Blog%29
interesting and after finally reading it I would agree with a lot these folks are saying IF it were all true. "IF" being the critical word here. Who and what to believe is the dilemma many of us have to deal with.

t.

March 14th, 2012, 4:39 pm #7

Some claim they have a group around their homes feeding them while the Ketchum report has many in a frenzy about these Monsters being human...if you do have Monsters hanging around then my advice is to begin videoing and for crying out loud stop this ongoing bullsxxx of what you have, know but not one picture or video to validate...I have two friends who take pictures of their Monsters and they're still coming around so what the hexx is the problem?...

Ketchum findings...doubtful anything significant comes of the claimed DNA...my first thought if I was attempting to verify would be...how were the items collected...who touched it?...what container was it placed in?...has there been reports of sightings in the area?...what process was used to extract the DNA?...I'm not saying the items sent were not from a Monster...my problem lies in the above...

Surveyor
Surveyor

March 22nd, 2012, 2:47 am #8

Send a sample to her from the one shot at MC? I thought I remembered reading on here that it came back closer to the oragutan family than anything else. That makes sense, since they are the only ape species in all of Asia,even in prehistoric times (giganto & kin are from the orangutan family as well) & the only apes that could migrated across Beringia. Either that, or they were something already here when the Siberians came across 10 or 20,000 years ago

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 22nd, 2012, 1:10 pm #9

that the Chinese, who explored the western half of North America all the way to the Grand Canyon MANY years before that Columbus guy, left behind in Northern California the emperor's Yeti Army because they were so unmanageable. I think I heard J speak of this on PalTalk one night. Then I saw the two hour Discovery Channel special on the Chinese explorer who sailed with a huge fleet of ships. And while we're on the subject of ancient mariners--this same channel did a great program about ten years back on Christopher Columbus or Colon. They did a DNA analysis on one of his son Diego's bones...their contention? CC was NOT Italian after all. Check out "In search of the Real Columbus" on their DVD for sale site. I highly recommend it.

You may believe that RR is the Historynut! For she am!

Surveyor
Surveyor

March 24th, 2012, 1:37 am #10

I've never heard about a Chinese explorer heading East and potentially winding up on our West coast. It does make sense just as well as anything else. Can you send me a link to anything you know about it?

Did you see where some university found European Bronze Age tools and artifacts in Georgia?

http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogsp ... e-age.html

http://www.examiner.com/architecture-de ... -000-years

Remember the red-haired giants Indians said they encountered when migrating East of the Mississippi? That is in the passed down stories of many of the Eastern tribes. The land East of the MS River was inhabited by red-haired bearded giants who lived in wooden fortresses. In the tales of the Indians who migrated across the river near where the Ohio R. joins the MS, all of the tribes had to join together to defeat the giants, who were very fierce warriors, and were very aggressive. They burned the fortresses and buried the giants.
Lots of Norse and Irish are fair skinned & red or blonde haired. Also, Neanderthals were fair skinned & red-haired by & large (contrary to Hollywood's images of them). Here is an article about Stone Age artifacts discovered by an archaeologist from the University of Delaware. They predate the earliest known Siberian immigrants by over 10,000 years, and appear to be as much as 26,000 years old, which is prior to the believed extinction of the last of the Neanderthals. If Stone Age modern humans were putting pressure on Neanderthals by overhunting the same prey species or whatever, it is not much of a stretch to believe some Neanderthals may have come across the ice before the pure humans looking for a less crowded place.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 47152.html