several questions

several questions

Doc
Doc

June 3rd, 2012, 1:37 pm #1

Firstly, when do records show I first paid dues to join GCBRO ?

Did Chimp Haven ever report any escapees and if so...when?

On the larger perspective...how many total reports are now extant on this GCBRO site?

How many BF research sites exist currently on the internet?

What are your estimates on how many BF reports exist on the other sites ?

What is the correlation or overlap between BF research sites. (How many or what percent of reports appear on multiple BF research sites)?

What are you guys informed guess on the TOTAL number of BF encounters nationwide and worldwide ?

thanks in advance guys (I will cite you)
Doc

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

June 3rd, 2012, 4:45 pm #2

"Firstly, when do records show I first paid dues to join GCBRO ?"

I emailed Bobby since he keeps the records...

"Did Chimp Haven ever report any escapees and if so...when?"

Not to my knowledge but thinking they may not report if they had a chimp escape...I'm sure they would do anything to recapture if one did escape...

"On the larger perspective...how many total reports are now extant on this GCBRO site?"

No idea...hundreds I would think without counting...

"How many BF research sites exist currently on the internet?"

No idea but over one hundred counting blogs...

"What are your estimates on how many BF reports exist on the other sites ?"

Thousands of reports from across our nation...no idea how credible but here at the GCBRO we receive as high as twenty per month with Bobby only putting up the reports of folks who have reassured him of their experiences...

"What is the correlation or overlap between BF research sites. (How many or what percent of reports appear on multiple BF research sites)?"

I really have no idea Doc...I seldom visit other sites...

"What are you guys informed guess on the TOTAL number of BF encounters nationwide and worldwide ?"

By comparing our received reports to other larger web sites I would guesstimate on an annual basis there are a minimum of 500 to 2 thousands credible reports submitted in the past three to five years...annually...most are credible...people submitting reports have had some type of experience...could be imagination, misidentification or could be an actual experience or encounter with a Monster...

Sorry I can't supply you with more information...