Scents that attract the bigfoot?

Scents that attract the bigfoot?

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

May 8th, 2010, 12:03 pm #1

I recently tried several experiments with different odors that may or may not attract bigfoot. Naturally, I started with "stinky" items such as opened cans of tuna, dried fish from the oriental market and "pee" from a pregnant woman (sick I know but it was done in good jest). Needless to say nothing happened over a two week period with any.
But alas! Glade Cinnamon air freshener worked as I moved to the "sweetier" smells. I must have driven 2 miles spraying it intermitently through the air as I drove. They loved it! And it only $.99 cents a can.

Next week I am going to try various meats cooking such as bacon, ham and ribs.

-Jeff

Terry
Terry

May 8th, 2010, 1:40 pm #2

they loved it? How do you know?

t.

May 8th, 2010, 4:34 pm #3

As many members that we have T. is the only one with a question?...c'mon...surley someone has something to ask?...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

May 8th, 2010, 5:13 pm #4

I recently tried several experiments with different odors that may or may not attract bigfoot. Naturally, I started with "stinky" items such as opened cans of tuna, dried fish from the oriental market and "pee" from a pregnant woman (sick I know but it was done in good jest). Needless to say nothing happened over a two week period with any.
But alas! Glade Cinnamon air freshener worked as I moved to the "sweetier" smells. I must have driven 2 miles spraying it intermitently through the air as I drove. They loved it! And it only $.99 cents a can.

Next week I am going to try various meats cooking such as bacon, ham and ribs.

-Jeff
Coffee.
I don't know why I equate the 2 but I have had some neat stuff happen when I had a cup in my hand or a pot on the stove.
Maybe if you try making some pine needle tea that might work too, kind of a concentrated version of something they are familiar with.

By the way I agree with Jim, how do you know they liked the Glade?
Did you hear one cooing as you sprayed it like on Harry and the Henderson's?
Lol.

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

May 9th, 2010, 1:37 am #5

As many members that we have T. is the only one with a question?...c'mon...surley someone has something to ask?...
And are you spraying it out along the highway? I can't imagine it would linger too long outdoors....

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

May 9th, 2010, 4:59 pm #6

they loved it? How do you know?

t.
Maybe they didn't like it. Maybe all of the "roaring" ruckus was in dislike of the odor.
You have a point. They could have been telling me "they hated it!"

Jeff

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

May 9th, 2010, 5:00 pm #7

And are you spraying it out along the highway? I can't imagine it would linger too long outdoors....
I got a response when I used it!

Jeff

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

May 9th, 2010, 5:39 pm #8

Maybe they didn't like it. Maybe all of the "roaring" ruckus was in dislike of the odor.

Jeff
on your explanation of why you concluded that they did like it.
You have to remember that on a public forum you need to give a little more detail as to why you arrive at specific conclusions.

Terry
Terry

May 9th, 2010, 8:50 pm #9

Jeff
there are bf animals "roaring" as you drive down the road spraying room deodorizer, take a wildlife biologist with you next time and ask him to identify the roars. Should be interesting to see what he says seeing there probably is no species of animal where you live that roars.

t.

May 10th, 2010, 4:53 pm #10

Coffee.
I don't know why I equate the 2 but I have had some neat stuff happen when I had a cup in my hand or a pot on the stove.
Maybe if you try making some pine needle tea that might work too, kind of a concentrated version of something they are familiar with.

By the way I agree with Jim, how do you know they liked the Glade?
Did you hear one cooing as you sprayed it like on Harry and the Henderson's?
Lol.
But the Monsters here will not eat sweet feed...as a matter of fact the only critters that ate sweet feed were ants...