RR mentioned Honey Bear below...

RR mentioned Honey Bear below...

January 5th, 2011, 7:14 pm #1

One of the first persons I spoke with about BF, an older lady, called them Honey Bears as well...stole her chickens and fruit from her trees...told me she shot at one. 12 gauge with bird shot, for attempting to get into her smoke house...

This lady had a fenced yard with countless dogs that would go under the house when these "Honey Bears" showed up...said she saw them from different sizes and also said they walked like a dog at times...she didn't know the term quadruped...

One of her sons now retired from a job in Dallas lives close to the old house telling me he hasn't ever seen anything unusual but has heard what he described as a baby crying in the woods at night several times...across the road a man's dog was killed with only his head left inside a chained collar...no drag marks or impressions in the taller grass but he didn't look around other then where the dog was chained...

RubyRed
RubyRed

January 8th, 2011, 12:14 am #2

told me that it was either his friend or his aunt living in East Texas who cussed those Honey Bears for stealing fruit off her trees and killing her chickens. He had no idea that HBs were most probably Bigfoot but because of me he's very interested in the topic now. His very bright son Nathan loves hearing stories and talking/asking questions and they really enjoy looking at this web site when they visit.

BTW if you ever go to a trade show or to places where guns, crafts and other items are sold, check to see if my friend Wendell is there. He's the finest pencil sketch artist you will ever meet. A good man and friend!

RR

JoAnn Ware
JoAnn Ware

December 5th, 2014, 4:44 pm #3

I purchased 2 pencil art pieces from Wendell Williamson several years ago. I have been trying to locate him to buy more. My contact info is JoAnn Ware 662-312-1152 PO Box 1911, Tunica, MS 38676