Recordings and a Question

Recordings and a Question

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

May 12th, 2010, 10:45 pm #1

I am not what you would call an armchair squatcher. I like to get into the field. Do you guys have a place to post recordings? Dondon I sent you an email. Or even to link them? I have tried savefile, but me being computer illiterate complicates things (LOL). Any Suggestions?

Thanks
T

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

May 13th, 2010, 12:59 pm #2

The woods,,,LOL.

No really it's just luck of the draw, you just go into an area where there is a history of activity and take some good recording gear, maybe do a holler or 2 (Works for me) and listen for a response.
The name of the game is patience and persistance, you have to be dedicated.
You may go days or weeks or months without hearing a thing but when you do it makes it all worth while.

May 13th, 2010, 1:18 pm #3

sharing his recordings Rick...give him a hand...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

May 13th, 2010, 1:36 pm #4

Just email them to me.
ricktullos@gmail.com
my normal address is ricktullos@yahoo.com but the gmail handles larger files better.

DonDon
DonDon

May 13th, 2010, 1:59 pm #5

sharing his recordings Rick...give him a hand...
I haven't found a place either to put Audio files out there to share. Tim, I'll check it out tonight at the house, don't have a sound card at work

May 13th, 2010, 2:33 pm #6

send your files to Rick T...he can put them up for you...

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

May 13th, 2010, 4:20 pm #7

Thanks guys. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Lol. Yes I have a few recordings.

DonDon
DonDon

May 13th, 2010, 6:14 pm #8

That darn Rick, you gotta watch that boy, just remember he likes to wear a red dress, high heels, put on a wig and have a Pheromone chip stapled to his butt so the monsters will play with him hehehe. LOL

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

May 13th, 2010, 11:34 pm #9

I am not what you would call an armchair squatcher. I like to get into the field. Do you guys have a place to post recordings? Dondon I sent you an email. Or even to link them? I have tried savefile, but me being computer illiterate complicates things (LOL). Any Suggestions?

Thanks
T
Hey Tim, You wanna go and look this weekend?

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

May 14th, 2010, 2:14 am #10

Hey there Mike I emailed you my number. I may not be available until Sunday evening, But I don't work until Thursday night. Give me a buzz.