recent photos of bigfoot family

recent photos of bigfoot family

travellor
travellor

March 6th, 2011, 5:37 pm #1

Just curious, but I have to ask the question. If there are individuals with good, decent photos of these creatures, would it be beneficial as a whole to provide that evidence to the scientific community? It seems to me that to it would do some good, perhaps open the eyes fof more people out there that these creatures are real. If enough evidence is previewed by enough people than it could change consenting opinion across the board. While I do not have any photos myself of any creatures, I have had photos of footprints, heard wood knocks, found tree breaks, heard the gibberish in dark of the woods and been approached in the woods at night but no sighting. Yet I am open and free about what I have found, heard and experienced despite the ridicule and contempt. I just believe that the only way to keep this going is to take it all in and persevere so that more and more people will begin to realize it isn't some kind of joke. While I am not stating that everyone must provide what evidence they have, I am just wishing that those who are actively searching for these creatures could help to increase the awareness by providing real evidence as opposed to the multitude to fakeries and hoaxes you see on youtube and other locations. Thanks, Travellor

Terry
Terry

March 6th, 2011, 7:37 pm #2

and it's only an uneducated guess, that no one has a CLEAR photo, just shadowy shots of what could be a bf family. Interpretations are always subject to scrutiny with many not seeing what the photographer or his/her friends see. In my opinion a clear shot of a so called family would be difficult to fake (much like a family of chimps going about their business would be difficult to fake) and such a photograph would be valuable to the question, is there such a thing as a bf? Sure would be neat to see one though.

t.

March 6th, 2011, 8:04 pm #3

Us old timers do believe in sharing to a point but we're not obligated to show or prove anything to anyone...there is no doubt in my mind these Monsters roam the North American forests...I do have good pictures but I'm not through with the investigation...video cameras are the next step...

I have hair, poop and puke in a lab now patiently awaiting the results...regardless of results I know and can plainly see Monsters in the pictures as others can and have seen...I refuse to turn anything over to Meldrum or any scientists he associates with...all my associates feel the same as I...we owe him nothing and that's exactly what he'll get from me...I don't need him or any scientists tell me what I have in pictures or and film evidence when they haven't had a sighting or sightings of their own for comparison...to prove my point...Meldrum denies that some of these Monsters have only three digits for toes...the below is magnified where you can see the foot and toes of a Monster...

When I feel as if I can't go any further or get any more substantial film evidence I'll turn to harvest...as of now harvest in this particular area is an option but not before I play the hand completely out...I know and am fully aware science really wants a corpse and not film only for discovery...most of us could see clear pictures and or video of a group and know of their existence...science may claim film or video would be sufficient for discovery but I guarantee they would prefer a corpse...not a drugged Monster but one dead in the back of a truck so they can slice and dice...
Last edited by tiny on March 6th, 2011, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

March 6th, 2011, 8:46 pm #4

Just curious, but I have to ask the question. If there are individuals with good, decent photos of these creatures, would it be beneficial as a whole to provide that evidence to the scientific community? It seems to me that to it would do some good, perhaps open the eyes fof more people out there that these creatures are real. If enough evidence is previewed by enough people than it could change consenting opinion across the board. While I do not have any photos myself of any creatures, I have had photos of footprints, heard wood knocks, found tree breaks, heard the gibberish in dark of the woods and been approached in the woods at night but no sighting. Yet I am open and free about what I have found, heard and experienced despite the ridicule and contempt. I just believe that the only way to keep this going is to take it all in and persevere so that more and more people will begin to realize it isn't some kind of joke. While I am not stating that everyone must provide what evidence they have, I am just wishing that those who are actively searching for these creatures could help to increase the awareness by providing real evidence as opposed to the multitude to fakeries and hoaxes you see on youtube and other locations. Thanks, Travellor
unless the photos in question are crystal clear, they would only face negative scrutiny which in my opinion would hurt rather than help.
Even clear photos will be denied by some.
I agree with Jim's method of disclosure in that he is still in the process of investigating.
I also agree with Jim's next step to be video due to video being a much better piece of evidence when gait, movements and sounds would be included.

Grumpy
Grumpy

March 6th, 2011, 11:36 pm #5

I also agree, and with today's newer style digital cameras they allow both within the same camera. You can use still photography to document evidence and then utilize video to document movement of any type of creature plus capture stills while using video all within one camera. The problem will be having the presence of mind to properly use these features and document under stress.

March 7th, 2011, 1:02 am #6

I plan on setting up a four camera system with audio...I can store video and audio for up to 20 days before retrieving...I'm going to use AC reduced to DC instead of a battery base along with solar panels...bullet cameras with a wide angle but with the distance required for quality video...Tomorrow I'll measure distances needed for the cameras and then I want to get an approximate height of the Monsters caught on the game camera...

I am not using any IRs for night video...I want day time video only...the cameras may have night capabilities but I'll set a timer or timers to activate the cameras for day light hours only...I absolutely do not want any IR...we have done this before thinking the Monsters might be able to see in the IR spectrum...

In the pictures I have it appears the Monsters, three of them, are looking directly at the camera...possibly these three or one of the three activated the camera...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

March 7th, 2011, 1:04 am #7

and it's only an uneducated guess, that no one has a CLEAR photo, just shadowy shots of what could be a bf family. Interpretations are always subject to scrutiny with many not seeing what the photographer or his/her friends see. In my opinion a clear shot of a so called family would be difficult to fake (much like a family of chimps going about their business would be difficult to fake) and such a photograph would be valuable to the question, is there such a thing as a bf? Sure would be neat to see one though.

t.
Why Jim and I and other group spend a heck of
a lot of time and money investing in game cam
systems.
To quiet the skeptics!

Geronimo
Geronimo

March 7th, 2011, 1:27 am #8

Us old timers do believe in sharing to a point but we're not obligated to show or prove anything to anyone...there is no doubt in my mind these Monsters roam the North American forests...I do have good pictures but I'm not through with the investigation...video cameras are the next step...

I have hair, poop and puke in a lab now patiently awaiting the results...regardless of results I know and can plainly see Monsters in the pictures as others can and have seen...I refuse to turn anything over to Meldrum or any scientists he associates with...all my associates feel the same as I...we owe him nothing and that's exactly what he'll get from me...I don't need him or any scientists tell me what I have in pictures or and film evidence when they haven't had a sighting or sightings of their own for comparison...to prove my point...Meldrum denies that some of these Monsters have only three digits for toes...the below is magnified where you can see the foot and toes of a Monster...

When I feel as if I can't go any further or get any more substantial film evidence I'll turn to harvest...as of now harvest in this particular area is an option but not before I play the hand completely out...I know and am fully aware science really wants a corpse and not film only for discovery...most of us could see clear pictures and or video of a group and know of their existence...science may claim film or video would be sufficient for discovery but I guarantee they would prefer a corpse...not a drugged Monster but one dead in the back of a truck so they can slice and dice...
the the scientific community is ready to accept the sasquatch reality. I was a detective for my local sheriff's office, and I have conducted many interviews and interrogations. Out of about 100 interrogations only two did not result in a confession. That's not a bragging point because my partner and I always did our homework and collected enough evidence to formerly charge our suspects. So the confession became merely a formality.

Although, I have not interviewed anybody related to or involved with the Patterson film I am not convinced that the film was a hoax. I have seen the tv specials, and I have heard the reasoning used to determine that the film was a hoax. In my opinion, all of the information that is available on the patterson film is contorted to fit into the "makings of a hoax". No other point of view or train of thought is really explored. Resulting in the video being dismissed as a hoax with circumstancial evidence.

I believe that the film is very real video evidence of an animal that has not yet been properly identified. Taking a pefectly focused close up picture of a monster will NOT satisfy the scientific community when a video won't do. But see how fast the "experts" will highjack the bandwagon when you drag a body into a lab.

March 7th, 2011, 2:26 am #9

I want the entire group in the video...it appears by pictures there are 8 in this group of all sizes and a possible cripple one...all 8 in day light video of different sizes would be darn hard to dispute...

March 7th, 2011, 2:29 am #10

the the scientific community is ready to accept the sasquatch reality. I was a detective for my local sheriff's office, and I have conducted many interviews and interrogations. Out of about 100 interrogations only two did not result in a confession. That's not a bragging point because my partner and I always did our homework and collected enough evidence to formerly charge our suspects. So the confession became merely a formality.

Although, I have not interviewed anybody related to or involved with the Patterson film I am not convinced that the film was a hoax. I have seen the tv specials, and I have heard the reasoning used to determine that the film was a hoax. In my opinion, all of the information that is available on the patterson film is contorted to fit into the "makings of a hoax". No other point of view or train of thought is really explored. Resulting in the video being dismissed as a hoax with circumstancial evidence.

I believe that the film is very real video evidence of an animal that has not yet been properly identified. Taking a pefectly focused close up picture of a monster will NOT satisfy the scientific community when a video won't do. But see how fast the "experts" will highjack the bandwagon when you drag a body into a lab.
You forgot to mention electrical shock, brass knuckles and truth serum to get confessions Gearmo...LOL...