Re:research

Re:research

Wookieehunter
Wookieehunter

June 4th, 2015, 3:42 am #1

Hey y'all ok i had an idea. Not sure what y'all may think but here goes. For ppl that gift the bigfoot. Has anyone thought about putting a gps tracking locater in the gifts? Not food persay but like blankets, balls etc. Whatever ppl may gift them. Or put some in some sweet feed for when they eat it maybe they can then be tracked...just an idea.

Nellie
Nellie

June 5th, 2015, 7:50 am #2

How about putting your gps devices inside Versatile's bowling balls for some monster fun?

Wookieehunter
Wookieehunter

June 17th, 2015, 8:48 pm #3

Yea anything that ppl give them can have a gps location device in them. Here's one for y'all. What about a cell phone.. That u can call and have a certain ringtone. I know they rvinterested in most things. Ive always thought since they love sweet feed and they have pill sized gps locaters that if there was some added to the feed as long as the deer does not get to it. R bears...r coons r any other animals other than bugfoot. Like over at ns. Shirleys since they r always around. Has to be done kijda way of getting it fine like that. One thing i wanna know is I've heard of ppl saying that the government has killed some. If so how do they do this and noone else can it seems.

June 18th, 2015, 12:33 pm #4

Nothing more then bull shxx until we see the corpse...

Versatile.
Versatile.

June 30th, 2015, 7:32 pm #5

Yea anything that ppl give them can have a gps location device in them. Here's one for y'all. What about a cell phone.. That u can call and have a certain ringtone. I know they rvinterested in most things. Ive always thought since they love sweet feed and they have pill sized gps locaters that if there was some added to the feed as long as the deer does not get to it. R bears...r coons r any other animals other than bugfoot. Like over at ns. Shirleys since they r always around. Has to be done kijda way of getting it fine like that. One thing i wanna know is I've heard of ppl saying that the government has killed some. If so how do they do this and noone else can it seems.
How about a bucket hanging under the porch roof. Under and up close to house wall. We want it where the BF come on the porch and rip the bucket down to get some sweet goodies.Let's assume they do start taking the goodies(for this post anyway)After a unknown time you then add some form of dye to the goodies in the bucket. Maybe use fermented grain. Something that has a real odor to it. that will overcome any smell the dye has. The best i remember is that the yellow bull dye has no odor to it. One time ol BF grabs the bucket and pulls it down he gets the dye dumped onto him. A big if.

Maybe this stuff?

http://www.enasco.com/product/C07034N

Any suggestions on a flourescent dye?

Some might say that they won't touch it. I don't know. I do know that we shoved a stainless steel spatula under a log and shoved debris in on it and that was dug out and we couldn't find it. Didn't have food smell it had Tiger crap scent on it.

Versatile.
Versatile.

June 30th, 2015, 7:56 pm #6

In regards to Nellies post. Why not a like like baby doll with real baby scent and milk bottle with GPS inside it?

So many ideas sound like they might work but some cost too much.