re:research

re:research

wookieehunter
wookieehunter

May 6th, 2012, 6:48 am #1

Jim I was talking top you in an earlier thread about research and where I live.you wanted to know where I was living well I live in Hammond.we have creeks pond lakes woods galore....just not that many reports and little to no sightings.

May 6th, 2012, 12:19 pm #2

Everything a Monster needs is there but I know of few if any reports from the Hammond area...possibly the folks aren't reporting when they have some type of activity or experience...I do know we get quite a few reports from MS. that may be close to your area....

KJ
KJ

May 7th, 2012, 4:26 am #3

I say when you have the time and oppertunity do some research/hunting and see what comes about. Really never know. I agree in the belief that many people have experiences but only a small fraction actually report what they have experienced. I know that I have had to endure more than my fair share of chuckles and mockery especially from family members when it comes to BFs

wookieehunter
wookieehunter

May 7th, 2012, 5:05 am #4

Everything a Monster needs is there but I know of few if any reports from the Hammond area...possibly the folks aren't reporting when they have some type of activity or experience...I do know we get quite a few reports from MS. that may be close to your area....
Have y'all heard of anything from Percy Quinn state park.I know state parks are awesome areas of research.

wookieehunter
wookieehunter

May 7th, 2012, 5:08 am #5

Have y'all heard of anything from Percy Quinn state park.I know state parks are awesome areas of research.

May 7th, 2012, 5:29 pm #6

doesn't mean there's not any Monsters there...they are everywhere...