re:creatures @Ms.francis and Ms.shirlys

re:creatures @Ms.francis and Ms.shirlys

wookieehunter
wookieehunter

May 15th, 2012, 4:33 am #1

Jim, hey here is aquestion for ya.1.how long has Ms.francis been having her bf situation? 2.how long has she lived there? 3.if there were residents before her did they have problems that anyone knows of. 4.has anyone that visits these ladies have anything to report?

Timberghost
Timberghost

May 15th, 2012, 9:38 pm #2

And I thought she was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever met. Just a good country lady who never met a stranger...

Jim and I were there all day until well after dark. We made a good day of it checking out the area. While we had no sighting, we found an abundance of trails, bedding areas and other sign.. We took a break for lunch near Miss Fran's home and hear something in a thicket beating on something metal. When I say beating I mean beating the crap out of it...We checked the area out where it sounded like it was coming from but found nothing like the metal we heard being beaten... We did however find one heck of a bedding area. I personally didn't find anything that looked used in the few days before but many had been used in the not too distant past. These bedding areas were everywhere in the area. Trails going through the thickets were being very well used and recent. Just inside the Timber near her home the sign was very obviously fresh and had been used for a very long time. Just before dark Jim was heading back into the timber to look around and I was sitting on the porch visiting Miss Francis. We heard a very loud and very close vocal coming from behind Miss Shirley's pond. I wish I would have gotten that one recorded but had just turned off my camcorder. Earlier in the day due east of Miss Frans house I did find this impression and a X that was very neatly woven in between a couple trees. Looking around I didn't think it was natural so I took a pic of it...

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

May 16th, 2012, 8:53 pm #3

Jim, hey here is aquestion for ya.1.how long has Ms.francis been having her bf situation? 2.how long has she lived there? 3.if there were residents before her did they have problems that anyone knows of. 4.has anyone that visits these ladies have anything to report?
Doug, Ms. Shirley's husband, has been hearing strange noises for ten + years...the ladies really didn't think anything about BF until Ms. Shirley found a huge track in her drive way last September 2010...after finding the track they both became more aware with Ms. Francis walking out amongst a group of Monsters and taking pictures...Both ladies have taken good pictures of Monsters around and near their homes..

Both ladies grew up in around this area...Ms. Francis, if memory serves me, built a cabin, building on her property back in the 70's with her and husband spending time there when they would visit from Houston...Ms. Shirley has lived in her current home for ten + years...Ms. Francis moved back permanently in the late seventies I think...

Years back their properties were a turpentine plantation, farm or whatever...after Ms. Francis bought the property she had several men live there while she and her husband lived in Houston...two brothers...one shot himself, suicide, with the other brother dying with the dogs eating on him before his body was found...Ms. Francis husband was tragically killed on a tractor while attempting to pull up a tree about the size of my little finger...tractor over turned...the limb that he was pulling on is in Ms. Francis home...it's still pliable without being brittle after being in her home for fifteen + years...kind of weird IMHO...and I know if I handle it to immediately wash my hands...last time I did without washing I had a black entity wrap around my neck/back...daytime hours caught on video with both ladies sitting in the room where they could see this happen on the monitor...no I didn't feel or noticed anything but watched on video as this black thing piggy backed me for several yards...

Many visitors have witnessed and or experienced the ongoing BF activity...Doug's mother saw one by the chicken pen some months back and did a drawing which IMO looks like Big Nose Kate...personally I have had more then several day time sightings at Ms. Francis home as have others who have visited with me or just dropped by...it seems the Monsters enjoy both ladies sitting on Ms. Francis back porch drinking coffee during the day..they hear knocks, limb breaks and something that sounds like a duck which both Jake and I have heard...MS. Francis does not have any ducks...

Ms. Shirley has heard a back door slam several times years back thinking it was a ghost which she has pictures of but I think it was Monsters...she and her husband would wake up smelling breakfast being cooked at 2 AM with nobody but them there...both homes have paranormal activity going on other then Monsters...I have seen with my eyes ghostly looking entities and to be honest...I ain't in to ghosts but seeing on captured video is a believer for me...no other explanation holds water...

This short post just scratches the surface of what they have going on...

May 16th, 2012, 9:41 pm #4

She sees a Monster standing behind this tree from her porch...walks to her propane tank taking the picture...yes I know it's a blob without a lot of detail but I'm curious to see if others see in the boxes what I think I see...

Timberghost
Timberghost

May 16th, 2012, 10:18 pm #5

1. What is the shiny thing? a pair of glasses or maybe a woman's compact?

2. Is the damn thing wearing a hat?

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

May 16th, 2012, 11:04 pm #6

Doug, Ms. Shirley's husband, has been hearing strange noises for ten + years...the ladies really didn't think anything about BF until Ms. Shirley found a huge track in her drive way last September 2010...after finding the track they both became more aware with Ms. Francis walking out amongst a group of Monsters and taking pictures...Both ladies have taken good pictures of Monsters around and near their homes..

Both ladies grew up in around this area...Ms. Francis, if memory serves me, built a cabin, building on her property back in the 70's with her and husband spending time there when they would visit from Houston...Ms. Shirley has lived in her current home for ten + years...Ms. Francis moved back permanently in the late seventies I think...

Years back their properties were a turpentine plantation, farm or whatever...after Ms. Francis bought the property she had several men live there while she and her husband lived in Houston...two brothers...one shot himself, suicide, with the other brother dying with the dogs eating on him before his body was found...Ms. Francis husband was tragically killed on a tractor while attempting to pull up a tree about the size of my little finger...tractor over turned...the limb that he was pulling on is in Ms. Francis home...it's still pliable without being brittle after being in her home for fifteen + years...kind of weird IMHO...and I know if I handle it to immediately wash my hands...last time I did without washing I had a black entity wrap around my neck/back...daytime hours caught on video with both ladies sitting in the room where they could see this happen on the monitor...no I didn't feel or noticed anything but watched on video as this black thing piggy backed me for several yards...

Many visitors have witnessed and or experienced the ongoing BF activity...Doug's mother saw one by the chicken pen some months back and did a drawing which IMO looks like Big Nose Kate...personally I have had more then several day time sightings at Ms. Francis home as have others who have visited with me or just dropped by...it seems the Monsters enjoy both ladies sitting on Ms. Francis back porch drinking coffee during the day..they hear knocks, limb breaks and something that sounds like a duck which both Jake and I have heard...MS. Francis does not have any ducks...

Ms. Shirley has heard a back door slam several times years back thinking it was a ghost which she has pictures of but I think it was Monsters...she and her husband would wake up smelling breakfast being cooked at 2 AM with nobody but them there...both homes have paranormal activity going on other then Monsters...I have seen with my eyes ghostly looking entities and to be honest...I ain't in to ghosts but seeing on captured video is a believer for me...no other explanation holds water...

This short post just scratches the surface of what they have going on...
Monsters sounding like ducks?

I ask this because I am scouting a second location which is in Oklahoma. I have not had any visuals or anything show up in pictures however, I and my wife have been growled at in this location, I have heard a night time howl that sounds identical to the one on this site except it was about twice as long with multiple howls and I have heard the same sound, a higher pitched cattle sound, that I heard at the first location where I do have pictures of monsters. The two locations are several hundred miles apart.

I have heard duck sounds at the second location as well. A couple times it sounded like multiple ducks. There are no cattle on that land or the adjoining land and I can't think of why ducks would be in that treeline.

The land belongs to a relative of mine. Her husband stated that he has had trouble with coyotes coming too close to the house making noise during the day. He stated at one point he shot into the treeline trying to scare them off.

One other interesting thing: Her husband also told me that he had 7 dogs and two of them came up missing. He said one was very aggressive and wouldn't let anyone near the place.

May 16th, 2012, 11:47 pm #7

1. What is the shiny thing? a pair of glasses or maybe a woman's compact?

2. Is the damn thing wearing a hat?
it's the camera...as far as a hat...LOL..may be wearing one for all I know but the Monster, according to Ms. Francis, was looking at them through this tree...the little girl took a better picture with her phone but erased it...think face with a conical shaped head...crappy picture but these Monsters will not strike a pose...

May 16th, 2012, 11:59 pm #8

I've tried to match that color with others in the picture...it does appear that is its face...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

May 17th, 2012, 12:22 pm #9

She sees a Monster standing behind this tree from her porch...walks to her propane tank taking the picture...yes I know it's a blob without a lot of detail but I'm curious to see if others see in the boxes what I think I see...

The biggest problem with pics is the lack of.....say....."context"? Meaning, when you're walking in the woods, down a street, in your backyard or home - you have a 3-D view of objects. As you move, the object changes in size, shape, and angle - providing a 3-D "context" of what you're looking at.

Pictures are tough because what looks like a blob in 2-D (regardless of how clear or blurry the subject is) actually looked like a 3-D object to the photographer at the time she/he takes the picture. The live 3-D view of the subject provides dimensions and "bulk" to the object. This, obviously, is lost in photos and even video.

Perhaps, in the future, the ladies - after taking one picture - could take a step or two sideways, take a picture, take another step or two, take a picture, etc.?

Now, these ladies are brave as all get-out and I don't know how I'd react if I knew or suspected that I was locking eyes with a monster (at whatever distance) and would have the guts to keep meandering about and taking pictures from different angles. If the ladies are able/willing,though, I think it'd help.

At the very least, if they could wait 5-10 seconds between taking 2-5 photos, they could catch the things moving/swaying/peeking? Anything to show that the subject being photographed isn't a shadow/play of light/inanimate object.

Just some thoughts to pass along to the ladies, if they're inclined to incorporate these strategies.

-Mike in NC

May 17th, 2012, 6:51 pm #10

According to Ms. Francis took a good quality picture with her cell but accidentally erased it...they saw the Monster...the little girl walked out to the propane tank, about thirty five feet away from the beast and took a picture...Ms. Francis, a few seconds behind, walked out taking her picture with the Monster attempting to hide behind the tree...

Ms. Francis saw a large group by her old cabin which is an out building away from the house about forty yards...she finally convinced her son-in-law to go take a look who BTW was, key word, was, a skeptic...he walked to the building and around the corner coming face to face with a huge Monster...all he said was..."that was the biggest ugliest thing I have ever seen"...