Question for the veteran researchers

Question for the veteran researchers

KJ
KJ

May 5th, 2012, 3:36 am #1

With tomorrow night being the night of the full moon plus the moon is said to be at it's closest to the earth, I'm curious. On such a night, would the odds increase that general activity increase as well and within active areas would some activity be on the more aggressive side?

Sasquatchms
Sasquatchms

May 5th, 2012, 5:30 am #2

generally all nocturnal animals have differences in behavior regarding moon phases...since animals arent calculating celestial events, im sure this one will just go down as another full moon in their books...however i speculate it would be particularly more difficult to ambush prey @ night w/ all the extra light available, deer particularly are always on "prey" edge anywys and extra light means they see more. Umm..lets see, might be a good time to get busy w/ the opposite sex...who knows!?

Terry
Terry

May 5th, 2012, 2:47 pm #3

for Miss Shirley to be ready with her camera for whatever it is that has been comming around her place?

t.

KJ
KJ

May 6th, 2012, 3:33 am #4

Hope if Ms Shirley does have any activity tonight, it isn't aggressive.

Getting ready to head outside to view the moon and listen. Been out once already and there is a feeling in the air. Hard to explain. Was very quiet which I thought was odd.

KJ
KJ

May 7th, 2012, 4:35 am #5

Enjoyed moon viewing last night. Did find it odd that it was a rather quiet night. Hardly a sound was heard by me. No distant sounds of traveling vehicles, no barking dogs just silence. Thought it was especially odd since it was also a saturday night and prom night for the local high school. Eh maybe it was just me.