Question for everyone

Question for everyone

DonDon
DonDon

October 1st, 2010, 1:37 pm #1

Where in your opinion, is the most active part of the Southeast as far as creature activity? I know here in Mississippi, there are quite a few locations that have activity. I know of places all over the State that has ongoing activity. You have the Southern part of the State, around the Hattiesburg area that has multiple encounters listed just in our database but I know of many many more that aren't listed. Central Mississippi? yeh, there have been in the past, many encounters here, this is my area. From Simpson county, over to Jasper and then up to just North of Meridian and over to the Vicksburg area there have been alot of encounters. I know of more than 20 sightings, just just hearing them roar or other sounds that I associate with the creature. Then you get into North Mississippi. North Mississippi seems to be a hotbed for the State of late. From Grenada, North to the Northeast corner of the State, then over to Northwest corner and down to Washington county, there has been in the past alot of activity. Then you look at around the French camp area and attala county, down to the Ethyl community and many many other locations, we have alot here in my great State. I won't go into specifics about things but with it getting cooler, the Creatures are getting ready to start acting up and I for one am ready to get after them.

October 1st, 2010, 1:49 pm #2

There are quite a few reports from the areas you mentioned...

DonDOn
DonDOn

October 1st, 2010, 2:17 pm #3

were closer to the house. Where I'm at and the 3 places I've been researching are pretty much dead at the moment. I'm sure they are still there but no one has seen or heard anything in the last 8 to 10 months at all. Last fall, the folks were hearing them scream, seeing them cross the road and finding tracks but for some reason it's all slowed WAYYYYY down

October 1st, 2010, 2:57 pm #4

Two hour drive one way ain't bad my man...Steve and I just did a report and drove about an hour and half one way...

Grumpy
Grumpy

October 1st, 2010, 11:38 pm #5

next weekend to spend two nights in the woods and hopefully have something growl at me, chase me, throw something at me, hell I'll settle for a invite to meet the old lady...... and I don't even care if it rains.

Torrey
Torrey

October 3rd, 2010, 1:50 am #6

Where in your opinion, is the most active part of the Southeast as far as creature activity? I know here in Mississippi, there are quite a few locations that have activity. I know of places all over the State that has ongoing activity. You have the Southern part of the State, around the Hattiesburg area that has multiple encounters listed just in our database but I know of many many more that aren't listed. Central Mississippi? yeh, there have been in the past, many encounters here, this is my area. From Simpson county, over to Jasper and then up to just North of Meridian and over to the Vicksburg area there have been alot of encounters. I know of more than 20 sightings, just just hearing them roar or other sounds that I associate with the creature. Then you get into North Mississippi. North Mississippi seems to be a hotbed for the State of late. From Grenada, North to the Northeast corner of the State, then over to Northwest corner and down to Washington county, there has been in the past alot of activity. Then you look at around the French camp area and attala county, down to the Ethyl community and many many other locations, we have alot here in my great State. I won't go into specifics about things but with it getting cooler, the Creatures are getting ready to start acting up and I for one am ready to get after them.
I believe these critters inhabit the Tallahala creek area of Jasper county.

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

October 3rd, 2010, 2:16 am #7

Be sure and call me, I've been waiting!

DonDon
DonDon

October 4th, 2010, 3:17 pm #8

I believe these critters inhabit the Tallahala creek area of Jasper county.
I KNOW they do, not just think. Where you think my recordings came from LOL Just been dead lately, well, for almost a full year now. No sightings, sounds in the middle of the night or anything

DonDon
DonDon

October 4th, 2010, 3:21 pm #9

next weekend to spend two nights in the woods and hopefully have something growl at me, chase me, throw something at me, hell I'll settle for a invite to meet the old lady...... and I don't even care if it rains.
who have plenty of free time. LOL I'm tracking down a few things right now about a new place, then fixin to get out and about

October 4th, 2010, 3:42 pm #10

I haven't always had free time...your wife enjoys getting out...find a lake nearby the reports and do some camping...my wife enjoys camping at the house so I did most of my research/investigation by myself...now...get out there Don...we want pictures, recordings and video of you stalking the Monster...