Possible Structure and Anomaly

Possible Structure and Anomaly

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

March 16th, 2014, 9:29 pm #1

I found this large strange structure in the area I go out in. It is just off trail and I am afraid to get too close to it since it may be occupied. I remember Monster Hunter had a picture of some type of structure and I wanted to compare this to what he had pictures of but I can no longer find it on the internet. It is at least 10 feet high and 12 or so feet across.

There is something that is not of the same texture as the rest of it but I really can't make out exactly what it is. I have circled the area in Red.

Here is the picture as it was taken of the possible structure:

This is the same picture with the red markers indicating the anomaly location:

this is a blow up of the overall structure and anomaly:

This is a blow up of the strange anomaly:

C.

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

March 18th, 2014, 1:17 am #2

The reason it looks "different" is because it looks to be injured or sick. Swollen (to our) left eye and at least 5 red marks surrounding/above the other eye. The nose may be broken.

interesting in that this is away/removed from the other two groups.

C.

Nellie
Nellie

March 19th, 2014, 5:56 am #3

I found this large strange structure in the area I go out in. It is just off trail and I am afraid to get too close to it since it may be occupied. I remember Monster Hunter had a picture of some type of structure and I wanted to compare this to what he had pictures of but I can no longer find it on the internet. It is at least 10 feet high and 12 or so feet across.

There is something that is not of the same texture as the rest of it but I really can't make out exactly what it is. I have circled the area in Red.

Here is the picture as it was taken of the possible structure:

This is the same picture with the red markers indicating the anomaly location:

this is a blow up of the overall structure and anomaly:

This is a blow up of the strange anomaly:

C.

Sorry CW, no pictures there for us to see....n/t