Please keep Bobby and his family in your prayers...

Please keep Bobby and his family in your prayers...

November 1st, 2010, 7:51 pm #1

Bobby lost his dad due to an automobile accident today...I personally knew Mr. Hamilton...one damn good man that will be missed by all that knew him...May he rest in peace...

Timberghost
Timberghost

November 1st, 2010, 9:47 pm #2

Prayers and sincere condolences sent your way. God bless you and family...

Grumpy
Grumpy

November 1st, 2010, 10:55 pm #3

Bobby lost his dad due to an automobile accident today...I personally knew Mr. Hamilton...one damn good man that will be missed by all that knew him...May he rest in peace...
Bobby, sorry to hear about your loss, you and your family will be in our prayers. Stay strong old friend.

Bob & Marianne

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

November 1st, 2010, 11:20 pm #4

The very same from Marc and Denise. God Bless!!

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

November 2nd, 2010, 2:00 am #5

Prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Scott

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

November 2nd, 2010, 2:01 am #6

Our hearts go out to him and his family.

Torrey
Torrey

November 2nd, 2010, 2:54 am #7

I am so sorry to hear of your fathers death. The loss of a parent is always crushing. My best wishes to you Bobby.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

November 2nd, 2010, 4:12 am #8

I'm SO sorry to hear that!

I, myself, attended the funeral of my 2nd cousin today. I was a pall-bearer, again, for a family member (5th time for a family member in the last 10 years).

She was drinking at the time and, as a witness reported, was unable to handle a sharp turn in the road - hitting 4-5 trees, after which her vehicle burst into flames. (@ 12:10a.m. October 30)

She was (initially) only I.D.'d from the VIN # of her vehicle.

I had already planned to visit them that morning (I usually visit once a month).....but rec'd a voicemail at about 8am, Saturday, with the news.

This was my first closed-casket funeral

I can imagine the pain felt by Bobby's family - and my heart goes out them all...........

With condolences to Bobby and his family.......

-Mike in North Carolina

Cindy
Cindy

November 2nd, 2010, 4:40 am #9

You will be in our thoughts and prayers....

DonDon
DonDon

November 2nd, 2010, 1:03 pm #10

I didn't know his Dad but I know Bobby well. He must have been a dang fine man to have raised a son like Bobby