Owned by the newspaper

Owned by the newspaper

Versatile
Versatile

November 16th, 2009, 6:42 pm #1

From a PREVIOUS POST

JG & crew could not claim any rights to the film for several reasons...first...JG was hired by the news paper for a story...all he collected belonged to this news paper...secondly...if they were hired to kill creatures these men couldn't come forward with their stories...especially if these were some type of humans...the logical way of solving the problem...

Twist there arms some more by finding who was their contact man at the newspaper.Should still be there somewhere or at least a good story as to how it dissappered.

November 16th, 2009, 9:14 pm #2

of being advanced $500 dollars from the news paper...hard to find anybody still alive that would remember something as insignificant as funding for BF 43 years ago...there is much more interest in BF these days then back then for several reasons...

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 16th, 2009, 10:00 pm #3

You find the names and i will try to help out.

Timberghost
Timberghost

November 16th, 2009, 10:49 pm #4

of being advanced $500 dollars from the news paper...hard to find anybody still alive that would remember something as insignificant as funding for BF 43 years ago...there is much more interest in BF these days then back then for several reasons...
$500 bucks wasn't peanuts back in 67 and damn hard to come up with...

November 17th, 2009, 1:49 am #5

1967 minimum wage was a buck forty...56 dollars for a 40 hour work week...it would take a working man about 9 work weeks to make $500.00...a person working for minimum wage would make approximately 2916 dollars a year...I would say 500 dollars was quite a bit of money back then...

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

November 17th, 2009, 6:27 am #6

$500 bucks wasn't peanuts back in 67 and damn hard to come up with...
uncle timber....

that was damn good money for 67.

November 17th, 2009, 2:46 pm #7

School during the day...the afternoon shift at a place that built trailers for 18 wheelers...a job I sincerely hated and hated even more when I got paid...Over time was straight time of minimum wage and we worked darn near every Saturday which ain't good for a teenager...good old days my butt...

Okiebear
Okiebear

November 17th, 2009, 4:23 pm #8

lol......

OB

Grumpy
Grumpy

November 17th, 2009, 5:52 pm #9

School during the day...the afternoon shift at a place that built trailers for 18 wheelers...a job I sincerely hated and hated even more when I got paid...Over time was straight time of minimum wage and we worked darn near every Saturday which ain't good for a teenager...good old days my butt...
back in 67 Uncle Sam Paid me real good, I don't remember what an E-5 made back then but it bought me cig's and a beer, everything else was supplied..... What a Country!!!!!

November 17th, 2009, 8:17 pm #10

lol......

OB
in the snow...LOL