On the Monsters getting Brave

On the Monsters getting Brave

DonDon
DonDon

March 26th, 2009, 1:07 pm #1

Talked to my friend that I go out with over in East central Mississippi yesterday and what he told me was that the Creatures over his way are getting Braver and Braver lately. LOTS of neighbors are hearing them scream and hollar at night. When I first started going over to visit him and see what all was going on, they were only moving and making noises after midnight. Now it seems that it really doesn't matter what time of night it is. They've been hearing them just after dark, they've SEEN them moving closer and closer to homes, things like that. I know he's been pulling a Hardcore Hamilton on them by peeing near where they've been coming through and being out ALOT more than he ever has. I've been over a few times and never have not had something happen. He's got people that have come over that won't come again due to fear. Guess when you're standing there at midnight and hear something come crashing through the woods, breaking limbs, screaming at ya and throwing limbs at ya, most people can't deal with that. Does anyone think that by us being more active in the area that it's got them all shook up and PO'd so they're raising all inds of cain due to that?

March 26th, 2009, 1:37 pm #2

Monsters get a bit worked up when someone moves or builds a home in their habitat...watching MQ last night the boys shooting at something reminded me of a man who called me claiming he shot at a couple of Monsters pranking with his dog...he shot alright...hit a large pine two out of the three shots...he and his family had recently moved a mobile home to the area...

Another man south of me built a home close to the river...kept seeing large bipedal bears and eventually lost a thousand pound steer....steer was pulled through the bottom two strands of his barb wire fence...hired a bulldozer and cleared damn near his 100 acres...he lived close to an area that was crazy with activity at one time...a mining company bought the property, removed both entry bridges claiming vandals were tearing up their equipment...back hoes had the glass beat out...steering wheels broken...etc...

I spoke with a few folks who lived in this area before the mining company bought the property and moved the squatters out...several had sightings and all told me they didn't get out at night to walk or even sit on their porches...

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

March 26th, 2009, 2:17 pm #3

Talked to my friend that I go out with over in East central Mississippi yesterday and what he told me was that the Creatures over his way are getting Braver and Braver lately. LOTS of neighbors are hearing them scream and hollar at night. When I first started going over to visit him and see what all was going on, they were only moving and making noises after midnight. Now it seems that it really doesn't matter what time of night it is. They've been hearing them just after dark, they've SEEN them moving closer and closer to homes, things like that. I know he's been pulling a Hardcore Hamilton on them by peeing near where they've been coming through and being out ALOT more than he ever has. I've been over a few times and never have not had something happen. He's got people that have come over that won't come again due to fear. Guess when you're standing there at midnight and hear something come crashing through the woods, breaking limbs, screaming at ya and throwing limbs at ya, most people can't deal with that. Does anyone think that by us being more active in the area that it's got them all shook up and PO'd so they're raising all inds of cain due to that?
Springtime is here! Monsters are feeling frisky!

What are your thoughts on that ladies van damage on MQ last night?

DonDon
DonDon

March 26th, 2009, 2:23 pm #4

Monsters get a bit worked up when someone moves or builds a home in their habitat...watching MQ last night the boys shooting at something reminded me of a man who called me claiming he shot at a couple of Monsters pranking with his dog...he shot alright...hit a large pine two out of the three shots...he and his family had recently moved a mobile home to the area...

Another man south of me built a home close to the river...kept seeing large bipedal bears and eventually lost a thousand pound steer....steer was pulled through the bottom two strands of his barb wire fence...hired a bulldozer and cleared damn near his 100 acres...he lived close to an area that was crazy with activity at one time...a mining company bought the property, removed both entry bridges claiming vandals were tearing up their equipment...back hoes had the glass beat out...steering wheels broken...etc...

I spoke with a few folks who lived in this area before the mining company bought the property and moved the squatters out...several had sightings and all told me they didn't get out at night to walk or even sit on their porches...
This is out in the Sticks and there's a black community there. In alot of the Black communities there's kinda an Elder of the comminity and most people listen to what this elder has to say. Kind a monarch type person. My bud has talked to this person alot and people just don't go out at night in this community in fear. They've seen them near trailers and homes over the years. Several stories coming from this area but now it seems that the critters are coming out alot more and being very vocal. Suckers ain;t scared of much right now. Guess I need to get back over but haven't had the chance lately to go.

DonDon
DonDon

March 26th, 2009, 2:27 pm #5

I caught part of it and I just don;t think that one of these critters would get down on all 4's to do the damage done. Didn't she lose her cats as well?

March 26th, 2009, 2:30 pm #6

That's a first for me....my question...how do you pixx a dog off that bad that it bites holes in your vehicle?...brings a new meaning to a dog chasing then catching cars doesn't it...LOL

March 26th, 2009, 2:35 pm #7

This is out in the Sticks and there's a black community there. In alot of the Black communities there's kinda an Elder of the comminity and most people listen to what this elder has to say. Kind a monarch type person. My bud has talked to this person alot and people just don't go out at night in this community in fear. They've seen them near trailers and homes over the years. Several stories coming from this area but now it seems that the critters are coming out alot more and being very vocal. Suckers ain;t scared of much right now. Guess I need to get back over but haven't had the chance lately to go.
the Monster population has no fear of the people or area...day time belongs to man...darkness belongs to the Monsters...problem here hunting is the Monsters know we hunt at night...we have educated them over the years...

Rob Anderson
Rob Anderson

March 26th, 2009, 3:47 pm #8

In fact I think they are getting a little too use to us humans. They use use for food when farmers grow crops and that draws in other animals. No wonder why the black bears and cougars are romaing around southern Michigan. That may explain some of the BF reports near heuman occupied areas.

Ken3030
Ken3030

March 26th, 2009, 3:55 pm #9

tangle with whatever that was that chewed up that van! One bad SOB!! I think it was a canine going after the cats that crawled up under the hood. I think a monster would have just ripped the fender and hood right off the van. I also think that all of her cats being missing doesn't amount to too much. Could have been an angry neighbor culling that big pack of cats she had. Nastiest thing in the world is to have more than one cat in an area. I used to have a neighbor that had 2 dozen cats and surprisingly they all disappeared. And I wouldn't know what happened to them....

DonDon
DonDon

March 26th, 2009, 4:36 pm #10

That's a first for me....my question...how do you pixx a dog off that bad that it bites holes in your vehicle?...brings a new meaning to a dog chasing then catching cars doesn't it...LOL
Only way I can think of that a dog would b nuts enough to try that