On Inbreeding......

On Inbreeding......

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

June 2nd, 2010, 11:27 am #1

We all are familiar with the case of Albert Ostman and he vehemently claimed that he was abducted for the purpose of breeding with a female withing a clan of bigfoot located near the Toba Inlet.

My question is simple. Are bigfoot so close to us biologically that that this scenario could play out? We also have the Russian story of Zana who gave birth to "Kwit" after repeatedly being raped by local villagers and farmers. She also gave birth to a daughter.

Any thoughts about this?

Jeffrey Teagle

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

June 2nd, 2010, 4:31 pm #2

That Ostman was captured for the purpose of breeding.
The monsters may have had another use for him.
That is one of those questions that will be settled forever when one of them is brought in in the back of the truck (Know what I mean?).
Right now all anybody can do is speculate but the evidence points to several of the monsters around the world being a "Non human primate".
Now having said that,there is also evidence of a small band of them in the PNW being some sort of a giant indian tribe with a dominant gene for hyper tricosis but the evidence for that is kinda weak.
There could be several things that are tagged as "Bigfoot" or several sub species of the same thing, the jury is really still out until some specemins are brought in to be tested, sampled and catalogued.

June 2nd, 2010, 5:32 pm #3

June 2nd, 2010, 5:46 pm #4

Also from Ms. Short's news letter...

http://www.appalachianhistory.net/2008/ ... gfoot.html

June 2nd, 2010, 5:56 pm #5

This guy Coleman gives me a bad taste in my mouth...not only is he a thief but a damn liar that got caught...a person needs to take anything Coleman says with a grain of salt...more then likely it's a fabrication or something he stole from someone else...

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/storie ... oleman.htm

Cindy
Cindy

June 2nd, 2010, 6:59 pm #6

That Ostman was captured for the purpose of breeding.
The monsters may have had another use for him.
That is one of those questions that will be settled forever when one of them is brought in in the back of the truck (Know what I mean?).
Right now all anybody can do is speculate but the evidence points to several of the monsters around the world being a "Non human primate".
Now having said that,there is also evidence of a small band of them in the PNW being some sort of a giant indian tribe with a dominant gene for hyper tricosis but the evidence for that is kinda weak.
There could be several things that are tagged as "Bigfoot" or several sub species of the same thing, the jury is really still out until some specemins are brought in to be tested, sampled and catalogued.
Don't you read the National Enquirer waiting in the grocery checkout line? "I had Bigfoot's Baby" Geeze Rick, keep up with the literature!

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

June 2nd, 2010, 7:56 pm #7

I'm allergic to the bullsh88 they embed into the paper so I never pick it up,,LOL!

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

June 2nd, 2010, 8:01 pm #8

Any woman was knocked up by an ape they would have put the baby on display and the whole world would have heard about it by now.

Nellie
Nellie

June 3rd, 2010, 5:25 am #9

We all are familiar with the case of Albert Ostman and he vehemently claimed that he was abducted for the purpose of breeding with a female withing a clan of bigfoot located near the Toba Inlet.

My question is simple. Are bigfoot so close to us biologically that that this scenario could play out? We also have the Russian story of Zana who gave birth to "Kwit" after repeatedly being raped by local villagers and farmers. She also gave birth to a daughter.

Any thoughts about this?

Jeffrey Teagle
I have read about his abduction many times and from sources and heard an interview with him but I never heard mention that his abduction was meant for breeding purposes. Where did you read that?

Nellie
Nellie

June 3rd, 2010, 5:32 am #10

Isn't that pic of a supposed Bigfoot from Biscardi's site?...n/t