Obama's Birth Certificate!

Obama's Birth Certificate!

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

April 27th, 2011, 2:27 pm #1

According to FOX news, the president has released a copy of his birth certificate to the media today!
I can only feel that it was the pressure of the GCBRO Forum discussion that brought about this event! LOL

According to Press Department, the reason it was not released...was that while camping with his family, a bigfoot came into camp, stole his weed and his birth certificate and walked away! LOL

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

April 27th, 2011, 8:40 pm #2

And you are right Mr. Phelps...the pressure from this forum got to him...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

April 27th, 2011, 8:43 pm #3

According to FOX news, the president has released a copy of his birth certificate to the media today!
I can only feel that it was the pressure of the GCBRO Forum discussion that brought about this event! LOL

According to Press Department, the reason it was not released...was that while camping with his family, a bigfoot came into camp, stole his weed and his birth certificate and walked away! LOL
Once again the GCBRO reigns supreme!
We have now forced a president into action, gosh I am so proud!

Okiebear
Okiebear

April 27th, 2011, 9:19 pm #4

I think Bigfoot took the wrong dope! :O

Geronimo
Geronimo

April 27th, 2011, 9:20 pm #5

Hahahahahahah! And BF didn't get a cap busted in his AXX!

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

April 27th, 2011, 10:04 pm #6

It's at least as good as the excuses the whitehouse has proffered so far. However, that piece of birdcage liner doesn't fly by me any more than the first fake COLB did. What they released was not a copy, but an abstract. And, notice that the abstract paper is identical to the paper used on the supposed "direct copy" of what they first claimed to be the certificate of live birth. You can see what they released today at this link:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

However, here's what a REAL long form Hawaii birth certificate looks like from that era. This is the birth certificate of a set of twins born the day after Obama at the same hospital. See the difference?
[/IMG]

Crispy
Crispy

April 28th, 2011, 1:40 am #7

I thought the other document was his BC.....so if this is it, then that one wasn't - even though they said it was.....Hmmmmm

Hey Mine has a baby footprint on it (mine I think) and how many inches I was and how much I weighed that fine day I entered this world. I can't seem to find any of that info on this Birth Certificate 2.0, or on 1.0 for that matter.

Might there still be a version 3.0 waiting for another day to be released?

Versatile
Versatile

April 28th, 2011, 3:00 pm #8

This pretty well sums it up.

What this was really all about was a narrative about the media.

The birthers are now claiming of course that we suckered them in to looking like nutcases, another great conspiracy.

But did they think that arguing about his birth certificate (the official one that he produced years ago, not this unofficial one) was going to have any legal outcome? Of course they didn't.

Leaving aside the fact that a large number of Republicans will never believe that a black man could be an American to begin with, what this was about was an attempt to overcome the cognitive dissonance created by the people electing someone they thought could never be electable.

See, in their world, everybody thinks like them, the only reason that someone wouldn't accept their worldview is if they were somehow duped into it.

The whole birther scam was really all about blaming the media for the election of Obama. It simply does not make sense to them that the majority of the people would want to repudiate the Bush/McCain policies out of principle or self interest. The actually feel that the press has been easy on Obama, and this was their prime example.

What a fraud.

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

April 28th, 2011, 3:08 pm #9

I think Bigfoot took the wrong dope! :O
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!

Crispy
Crispy

April 28th, 2011, 3:53 pm #10

This pretty well sums it up.

What this was really all about was a narrative about the media.

The birthers are now claiming of course that we suckered them in to looking like nutcases, another great conspiracy.

But did they think that arguing about his birth certificate (the official one that he produced years ago, not this unofficial one) was going to have any legal outcome? Of course they didn't.

Leaving aside the fact that a large number of Republicans will never believe that a black man could be an American to begin with, what this was about was an attempt to overcome the cognitive dissonance created by the people electing someone they thought could never be electable.

See, in their world, everybody thinks like them, the only reason that someone wouldn't accept their worldview is if they were somehow duped into it.

The whole birther scam was really all about blaming the media for the election of Obama. It simply does not make sense to them that the majority of the people would want to repudiate the Bush/McCain policies out of principle or self interest. The actually feel that the press has been easy on Obama, and this was their prime example.

What a fraud.
You are horribly mistaken on all your suppositions.