New way people are doing Game Cams

New way people are doing Game Cams

DonDon
DonDon

July 1st, 2009, 2:05 pm #1

I've been seeing this alot on this game and fish board. The guys that are doing it with lights are getting some cool looking pictures.
http://www.mdwfp.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66718
Somehow the've got a flood light and and the game cam rigged up to a motion detector simultaniously. Pretty neat

July 1st, 2009, 4:49 pm #2

Good idea if you are a deer hunter or want photos of other critters...I have a problem hiding a game cam let a lone a spot light and camera when comes to Monsters...

DonDon
DonDon

July 1st, 2009, 6:58 pm #3

A game cameras flash is only so bright and there may be somthing that this would show that only a game camera flash won't in the background. Just a kewl new way for game cameras is the reason I put it on here

July 1st, 2009, 8:41 pm #4

I've been wrong for 17 years attempting to get pictures...

DonDon
DonDon

July 1st, 2009, 9:11 pm #5

You're abit ahead of me on that. There has got to be some way to do it. Just HAS to be my friend. I've seen people bury them in the side of a creek bank behind a sheet of glass,Put them in those fake rocks, high up in trees, you name it and someone has about tried it. Wonder how hard it would be to put a video camera in a totally soundproof case, hide it, cover ANY scent somehow and let it run with a remote sending unit to somewhere away from where it is?

July 1st, 2009, 9:20 pm #6

sounds expensive and time consuming...but I would think some genius would have already discovered a sure way of getting film or pictures by now...

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

July 3rd, 2009, 2:26 am #7

I've been seeing this alot on this game and fish board. The guys that are doing it with lights are getting some cool looking pictures.
http://www.mdwfp.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66718
Somehow the've got a flood light and and the game cam rigged up to a motion detector simultaniously. Pretty neat
One of the best deer deterrents I found to keep deer out of my garden were those solar-powered motion sensor lights. The instant those things clicked on, those deer scrammed. I wonder why those deer he has didn't run away?