Muzzle flash from the timber...and results of the bullet that struck Patty...

Muzzle flash from the timber...and results of the bullet that struck Patty...

October 10th, 2009, 2:49 pm #1

October 10th, 2009, 2:56 pm #2

One hickernut wrote on a blog, forum or somewhere that "real" researchers didn't pay any attention to MKs work...

Bet those "real" researchers sit on that axx behind a computer and do little if any field work...if you are a researcher this should be more then interesting...something we've been attempting to find answers for all these years has been shot, killed, identified but not scientifically proven to exist...

October 10th, 2009, 3:05 pm #3

October 10th, 2009, 3:11 pm #4

There is enough evidence in the Patterson and Dahinden films to prosecute the whole damn bunch...

Here's the deal with Green...instead of destroying the evidence as they should have...Green kept it and has made a substantial living from the Patterson film...little did he know technology would finally catch up to him...

Some of Greens statements are...

"there is no more to get from this film"
"the film has not been spliced"

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

October 10th, 2009, 6:42 pm #5

MK has placed his entire reputation on the line for bigfoot. I for one believe him and what I've seen thus far. You are correct in that Green and his bunch didn't realize how quickly technology would catch up to them. I would almost bet that they thought they'd be dead and gone before it did.

Remarkably, all of the participants almost are dead. I also find it interesting how Green and crew were able to ambush this/these creature(s)with their limited ability. I wonder what other factions may have helped them?

Jeff

October 10th, 2009, 11:11 pm #6

They used the horses to run them into the Bluff Creek area...I can't remember who said that and have no idea if that is what happened...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

October 10th, 2009, 11:37 pm #7

Cover Human scent to a degree.

Bobbie Short
Bobbie Short

October 11th, 2009, 12:59 am #8

There is enough evidence in the Patterson and Dahinden films to prosecute the whole damn bunch...

Here's the deal with Green...instead of destroying the evidence as they should have...Green kept it and has made a substantial living from the Patterson film...little did he know technology would finally catch up to him...

Some of Greens statements are...

"there is no more to get from this film"
"the film has not been spliced"
....speaking of splicing and the editing of the Patterson film & Rene's footage, have
you uploaded the splicing images to refute what John Green claims, Jim? It's all there.

I have those images if you don't...even those images where it was spliced in backwards and shown
that way unbeknown to JG on Green's own movie projector in his own home.

How he figures nobody would ever detect the splicing is beyond me.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

October 11th, 2009, 5:22 am #9

They used the horses to run them into the Bluff Creek area...I can't remember who said that and have no idea if that is what happened...
obviously, this is where Hollywood got their idea of the Planet of the Apes scene, no doubt.

October 11th, 2009, 1:41 pm #10

....speaking of splicing and the editing of the Patterson film & Rene's footage, have
you uploaded the splicing images to refute what John Green claims, Jim? It's all there.

I have those images if you don't...even those images where it was spliced in backwards and shown
that way unbeknown to JG on Green's own movie projector in his own home.

How he figures nobody would ever detect the splicing is beyond me.

John Green thinks he is dealing with uneducated ignorant people as he did during his hay day as a researcher...

And yes I have shown numerous times the splicing of both films and it's kind of funny...people can see this with their own eyes but yet refuse to believe Green would fabricate a story...I believe when he loaded the film backwards he played it for a spot on BBC...

Please, when you have time, send me what you have Bobbie...

Thanks...
jimlansdale@gmail.com