Ms Monthly Meeting?

Ms Monthly Meeting?

J
J

March 9th, 2012, 11:39 pm #1

I'm looking at starting a monthly meeting here in Hattiesburg for us Mississippi folks.
This would be a monthly or bi-monthly meeting. Probably at a restaurant. Nothing fancy, just a chance for all of us to get together, talk, share research and ideas, etc.
Mississippi is growing and we have a few more folks now interested in Bigfoot.

Since Hattiesburg is the "Hub City" it is central to the state for the most part. I'm wondering if you Mississippi folks would be interested in meeting monthly or bi-monthly?

If I can get enough support, I'll set it up.

So, MS guys/gals? Interested? Would you attend?
J.

J
J

March 12th, 2012, 11:35 pm #2

I guess not.

March 15th, 2012, 11:05 pm #3

Remember when we could arrange a meeting on Paltalk,(which I consider a valuable research tool).
Maybe you need to Tuklo it up a bit J,,LOL.

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

March 17th, 2012, 1:06 am #4

I'm looking at starting a monthly meeting here in Hattiesburg for us Mississippi folks.
This would be a monthly or bi-monthly meeting. Probably at a restaurant. Nothing fancy, just a chance for all of us to get together, talk, share research and ideas, etc.

Since Hattiesburg is the "Hub City" it is central to the state for the most part. I'm wondering if you Mississippi folks would be interested in meeting monthly or bi-monthly?

J.
YES n/t

surveyor
surveyor

March 18th, 2012, 4:46 am #5

J.
i'm in nt

J
J

March 18th, 2012, 2:15 pm #6

J.
Since it is a long drive for some, Bi-Monthly?

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 22nd, 2012, 12:48 pm #7

Remember when we could arrange a meeting on Paltalk,(which I consider a valuable research tool).
Maybe you need to Tuklo it up a bit J,,LOL.
because that's where I "heard" the voices and listened to the wisdom--some of it great, some of it insightful but most of it downright entertaining--of Bobby, Jim, MK, J, Henry and many others. I once communicated with a researcher who lived in Tennessee until 2 a.m. about his more interesting experiences. Like MH, and several others on the MB, the land he "lived" on was populated by some of these animals. They liked to prank him, his wife and kids but loved to scare the pee-didly out of his dogs. Then BF upped the anti; started climbing over his hurricane fence, walking up on the back porch and banging on his storm door and the sides of his house. I was so enthralled I stayed up way past my bedtime! At that time I hadn't talked face to face with many of the folks on this board who had BF stories that were just as, if not more frigtening (I'm remembering Jim's and Timberwolf's stories) than my PalTalk pal's stories were. Then later, and in another BF room, I learned that because I hadn't actually seen a BF, I was NOT a 1%er!

Sigh, sigh! Gone are the days...but the stories have NOT been forgotten.