Ms Francis called this morning...

Ms Francis called this morning...

July 31st, 2012, 6:53 pm #1

She went to bed late after a telephone call so decided to read...as she laid in bed she heard something walking outside next to her bed room window...this is really not unusual but for some reason this spooked her a bit...I have taken pictures of tracks right at her window...

Around 7 AM she was outside seeing a Monster back in the pines so she went in, retrieved a camera, the digital I gave her and took several pictures...distance is going to be a factor...about 100 yards...she said it wasn't the biggest one with a grey beard...she tried to get a response without any luck...

Kind of surprised me the whatever outside walking around spooked her...she is usually fearless..she said she got up and laid on the couch...got to thinking if a Monster broke in her bedroom window she may not hear it while on the couch so she got up and went back to bed...LOL...she is quite a lady...

She along with Ms. Shirley have quite a few spooky things going on around their homes...you have to be pretty darn tough to stay at home by yourself...

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm #2

Her nerves is an after-effect of having her home paranoramally investigated...

August 2nd, 2012, 5:35 pm #3

just yet...maybe sometime in the future but as of now...no...and BTW...no more freebies from the folks who want to investigate...cash, In God We Trust, will get them in the door...no checks...no promises...this goes for both the ladies...Ms. Francis and Ms. Shirley...

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 6th, 2012, 1:02 pm #4

but didn't you recently write you were "going on a ghost hunt"? I thought I read that you were. Was it conducted at Ms Shirley's place? I thought, for some strange reason, it was conducted at Mrs. Frances' place until about 4:30 a.m. Sorry...My original point is this--ghost activity and BF activity seem to be happening in the SAME woods and sometimes simultaneously. And when one adds in the UFO activity happening today, (However, I don't personally believe the little 'gray' aliens bring monsters to Earth), you have some really strange activity. RIGHT???