mr jim

mr jim

shirley
shirley

September 10th, 2012, 5:48 am #1

i would like to thank u jim for being there for me and ms francis when no one else was thank u for helping us with all you've done all the long trips you've made down here when we were so afarid and for teaching us what to do you have become a good friend to us all we have learned a lot from u again thank you shirley and francis,

September 10th, 2012, 2:29 pm #2

I know we have posted on the forum of some of the many unusual happenings around your homes...submitting a post, being there in person and getting to experience the weird things that go on there from time to time are priceless...Monsters/Ghosts/ whatever else you all have down there are more than interesting...but I do believe one of y'alls ghosts hitch hiked home with me one night...LOL...little bugger set up camp inside my home so I had to get my partner Lonewolf to tell me how to run his butt off...skeptics that don't believe...fine by me but with that said there are more than many unusual critters running around that most are not aware of...and I do believe you all have quite a few of them...

We talk on the phone on a regular basis...text back and forth on things that go on...bet there is not a handful of investigators/researchers that have that kind of friendship with contacts...just like being in a close knit family...

You and Doug, Ms. Francis and Becky are dear friends...may not ever discover what these Monsters are but the friendship you all have given me will never be forgotten...

One day I came down...the front door was open so I knocked on the storm door...Doug told me to come on in that I didn't need to knock I was family...now IMO...that's friendship...

I'm fortunate to have met you all and looking forward to this Wednesday for a visit...

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 10th, 2012, 9:08 pm #3

I know what you say is true; have had my own paranormal experiences. I DID not like my house being haunted by demons and was glad when the angels showed up, which they did on more than one occasion while we lived there. The spirit world surrounds us and as we get closer to the "end of the age," ghosts and demons will get worse with their tricks.

Keep up the good work. I know the ladies are truly grateful for you.

September 10th, 2012, 10:15 pm #4

But I do know they have Monsters...seems like every new picture is one we haven't seen before...according to what I have personally witnessed and what I have heard recorded by the ghost hunters they definitely have what we would consider spirits/ghosts/haints...

Something I didn't point out in the last picture I posted...I did see but didn't mention...several text or emailed of what they saw...I know to the left and center of the picture those are Monsters...I have no idea what that long necked joker is on the right hand side...this whatever is standing behind an old pile of stacked lumber where I told the ladies the Monsters would come up to watch them from...

It does appear, of course IMO, that this long necked joker is holding a small one since I think I can see the bottom of a foot...
you have to really look to see what I'm talking about but what I see is on the left hand side down below the chest area...

Shewolf
Shewolf

September 10th, 2012, 10:17 pm #5

I know what you say is true; have had my own paranormal experiences. I DID not like my house being haunted by demons and was glad when the angels showed up, which they did on more than one occasion while we lived there. The spirit world surrounds us and as we get closer to the "end of the age," ghosts and demons will get worse with their tricks.

Keep up the good work. I know the ladies are truly grateful for you.
I have had more than one paranormal experience and have had them all of my life. There is a verse in the Bible ( I can't remember where it is.) that says. "Men would die of fright if they could see in daylight what abounds at midnight." This pretty much tells us there are other entities out there and I would figure a bunch of them would be up to no good.

September 10th, 2012, 11:11 pm #6

by the skeptics...I at one time was one of those skeptics...after being introduced reluctantly I've come to realize there are many things that go bump in the day and night that haven't been discovered...

It's easy to sit on your axx and ask for evidence...the hard part is gathering the evidence...investigators/researchers are slowly gathering this evidence and believe me...it's time consuming and expensive at times...

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

September 10th, 2012, 11:45 pm #7

is in South Jackson and while my property doesn't have Sasquatch, it does have SOMETHING that has gone on here off and on for years. The home I live in was built sometime in the early 1930's. After we had been here a couple of years something called my name "Mike" at the end of my bed clear as day. I was much too scared to turn over and look to see what/who it was though. A few years later something kept tapping very lightly on my bedroom door which led into the hallway. I thought it was my mom so after a few times I stormed out of bed, threw the door open to-no one. I stomped down the hall thinking my mom was messing with me. When I entered her room, she was snoring, so I doubted it was her. I went back to my room and was sitting on my bed when something BANGED on the window right where I was sitting 5 times in rapid succession. Scared the u-know-what outta me. The next day I told my dad who didn't live here that last night somebody was knocking on my window outside. He said, son if someTHING was knocking on THAT window, it was INSIDE because there was a screen on the window outside. That didn't make me feel any better because I thought great, it's inside the damn house. Off and on, but enough to make a body feel a bit uneasy at times...

Big D
Big D

September 10th, 2012, 11:48 pm #8

I have had more than one paranormal experience and have had them all of my life. There is a verse in the Bible ( I can't remember where it is.) that says. "Men would die of fright if they could see in daylight what abounds at midnight." This pretty much tells us there are other entities out there and I would figure a bunch of them would be up to no good.
1 John 4:4 tells us that greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world. If you are a born again child of God, there is nothing to fear from evil spirits. Simply call on the name of the most High and the evil will flee from you. The bible says that evil spirits fear the name of God and will flee from it. Rest assured on the promises of God. He is a most powerful, awesome God and he is only a prayer away! Rest on this promise! In James 4:7, it says that the devil himself will flee from you when you submit yourself to the will of God and resist the devil. The Bible is full of stories that tell of evil spirits recognizing the power and might of God. John 14 tells us that we have the power of God, and have the ability to do great things through the holy Spirit that indwells within all believers. Use this power, accept and believe in this promise, and there is nothing to fear from the powers of this world.

Shewolf
Shewolf

September 11th, 2012, 3:07 am #9

Yes Big D it does but Luke 11:24 tells us that casting them out is not permanent.
When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return to my house from which I came. 25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order. 26 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

September 11th, 2012, 5:05 pm #10

If an unbeliever gets a demon cast out but does not invite Christ in, then it's open house for the demon and his buddies, but if Christ is in there, they have to find another vessell in which to dwell.
Just my take on it.