Montana Bigfoot kill

Montana Bigfoot kill

Randall Chapman
Randall Chapman

August 1st, 2010, 10:00 am #1

I was listening to coast to coast on Friday night when a caller from Montana called in and told George about a friend of his who's Father had something stealing his sheep. One night at dusk the Father waited for whatever it was to show up in hopes of killing it. Apparently something big and black showed up and went down on all fours after some sheep. The father shot the thing, killing it. The father went over to the "thing" and found it had a human like face. The Son, advised his father to call the game & fish dept. After not hearing from his father, the son tried to pay his father a visit, but the Army National Guard had closed the mountain area where his father lived. The son then called the Father to find out what was going on, and the Father told the son that nothing had been shot. Another fried of this guy confirmed that the area had been closed by the army as he had tried to go ATV riding and could not. Now I am not saying I believe this, but has anyone else heard about this??

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

August 1st, 2010, 3:35 pm #2

...show Randall. It sounded believable as heck didn't it? I'd like to hear more about this too. It was in an area called "Prairie Mountains" or "Priory Mountains" right?

Jeffrey Teagle

Chad Triplett
Chad Triplett

August 1st, 2010, 9:42 pm #3

I was listening to coast to coast on Friday night when a caller from Montana called in and told George about a friend of his who's Father had something stealing his sheep. One night at dusk the Father waited for whatever it was to show up in hopes of killing it. Apparently something big and black showed up and went down on all fours after some sheep. The father shot the thing, killing it. The father went over to the "thing" and found it had a human like face. The Son, advised his father to call the game & fish dept. After not hearing from his father, the son tried to pay his father a visit, but the Army National Guard had closed the mountain area where his father lived. The son then called the Father to find out what was going on, and the Father told the son that nothing had been shot. Another fried of this guy confirmed that the area had been closed by the army as he had tried to go ATV riding and could not. Now I am not saying I believe this, but has anyone else heard about this??
my first thought is, once the animal was shot and killed and he did call the fish game people or game wardens, then how do you suppose the Army got involved. I am sure he didnt call the Armed services. My good pal is a wildlife officer here and I asked him if he had gotten a call on a dead bigfoot what would he do? he answered protocal would be to go investigate it and secure the scene and call local law enforcement. So how would the Army have been notified in time to close the Mtn and kill any news spreading...that just dont happen...news travels fast. Also I live in Western NC about 45 mins north of the latest bigfoot sighting and its a pretty big joke around here jus because of the guys deposition...I hate that cause they are around here..I myself have seen tracks in the Wilson Creek jorge area back in the late 90's!
Last edited by tiny on August 1st, 2010, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 1st, 2010, 10:27 pm #4

But as Chad mentioned...news travels fast...I believe if anyone shot and killed one of these Monsters they might call the States Game & Fisheries not knowing who else to call but it would be after a ton of pictures and quality video...

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

August 1st, 2010, 10:32 pm #5

I'll lay odds there are more government related stories like this one
out there that we haven't heard yet! Anyone know of others?

August 1st, 2010, 11:22 pm #6

I read where bodies of creatures were carted off of the remainder of the mountain...we flew close to the mountain a few weeks back...unbelievable...

Chad Triplett
Chad Triplett

August 1st, 2010, 11:24 pm #7

I'll lay odds there are more government related stories like this one
out there that we haven't heard yet! Anyone know of others?
If the goverment did get involved and put the lid on such Bigfoot killings etc then how did the GA boys get so far with there hoax without the men in black stepping in? Food for thought.
Last edited by tiny on August 1st, 2010, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 1st, 2010, 11:27 pm #8

unless of course they knew the Georgia boys were full of crap which I think most did...

August 1st, 2010, 11:51 pm #9

Bad costume or is this the "Living Legend?"

Chad Triplett
Chad Triplett

August 1st, 2010, 11:54 pm #10

unless of course they knew the Georgia boys were full of crap which I think most did...
yeah Im sure if they did look into it, it became clear very fast that these two dummies where full of it. But still if they (The Goverment)got word of a body in Montana and closed the area off asap before any you tube videos got uploaded or pics where taken, all before a body was even looked @ by them... then I question how they wouldnt have closed down the two GA dummies and checked out what they had. Im sure there protocal must be the same in these matters as far as precidure goes. I do leave room for being wrong though. Logically it makes no sense to me in my Blue Ridge Mtn mind! hehe!
Last edited by tiny on August 2nd, 2010, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.