Monsters mimicking other animal sounds?

Monsters mimicking other animal sounds?

Ken3030
Ken3030

July 16th, 2012, 8:26 pm #1

Has anyone here heard what they thought were monsters mimicking peacocks?

I recently met a guy that was telling me about his encounters with some monsters and he says they make sounds like peacocks but he knows there are no peacocks in the area.

I did google it and there are a few reports of the peacock sounds.

Thanks,
Ken

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 17th, 2012, 1:31 am #2

Peacock's, burro's, big assed geese and even a bull moan.

July 17th, 2012, 3:08 pm #3

My uncle told me years ago he heard peacocks at MC...of course he didn't ever see any but he sure thought he heard them...another area you'll hear what sounds like ducks...here the bionic bird...there...no...but they have some howls and growls recorded...sounds identical to what I've heard here...

Ms. Francis will bang a rock occasionally on her outside wall and get a reaction...usually a limb or stick being broken...she will whistle and hear the duck sounds...I've only heard one locating call down there last year but the ladies hear sounds like talking/communicating back and forth...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

July 17th, 2012, 3:43 pm #4

I recently met a guy that was telling me about his encounters with some monsters and he says they make sounds like peacocks but he knows there are no peacocks in the area.

Thanks,
Ken
<embed src="http://www.ricktullos.com/Screams.wav" autostart="true" width="144" height="72" style="background-color:inherit">

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 17th, 2012, 6:18 pm #5

My uncle told me years ago he heard peacocks at MC...of course he didn't ever see any but he sure thought he heard them...another area you'll hear what sounds like ducks...here the bionic bird...there...no...but they have some howls and growls recorded...sounds identical to what I've heard here...

Ms. Francis will bang a rock occasionally on her outside wall and get a reaction...usually a limb or stick being broken...she will whistle and hear the duck sounds...I've only heard one locating call down there last year but the ladies hear sounds like talking/communicating back and forth...
Interesting.....I didn't even know what a peacock sounded like, had to get on utube to hear one. I just wanted to know before I went and investigated this area the guy was telling me about. Real close to where me and Mark reside.

Ducks, I think I told you this. Years ago I used to hunt a lot just a couple of miles south of where Ms Francis is located. Heard duck sounds on many occasions and could never find a duck, looked and looked.......left the woods scratching my head every time. Way before I ever knew anything about the monsters. I always thought if it sounded like a duck it must be a duck!

M.K.Davis
M.K.Davis

July 17th, 2012, 6:42 pm #6

Thanks,
Ken
This may be an example of mimicking. M.K.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXI8QzGZMA

July 17th, 2012, 10:06 pm #7

After a hunt where the Monster was lifting the wooden door in the tower stand looking for Michael and Tug...I walked back in the pine thicket behind the stand looking for a tree for a climber...as I started out the crows were going nuts on the west side of the small field by the hawthorn thicket...as I crossed the dim road, fence and got under the stand the crows, which I saw, were scalding something...as I looked in the direction, south side under one of my feeders, I saw a large black something suck back up in the under growth...in the damp leaf clutter there wasn't any discernible tracks...a few scuff marks only...

I only heard the crows on the west side but saw a flock, maybe eight to ten, giving something a good talking to...driving out right at dark I made the curve, those who have been here knows the curve, and was looking into the thicket where I placed a few items...it was sprinkling rain and as I was looking I ran off the road...looked up to correct myself and got a glimpse of a large dark grey something right in front of my pickup within a few yards crossing the road...stopped and got out looking for tracks thinking it may have been a deer...no tracks...a friend who hunted with me saw a large dark grey bipedal Monster walking down a dirt lane before hitting the woods...this was several hundred yards from what I saw but a different year...but IMO...I didn't see enough of anything and think it could have been a big deer...darker in color because of being wet...and what I got a glimpse of looked to be quadruped...

July 17th, 2012, 10:10 pm #8

Interesting.....I didn't even know what a peacock sounded like, had to get on utube to hear one. I just wanted to know before I went and investigated this area the guy was telling me about. Real close to where me and Mark reside.

Ducks, I think I told you this. Years ago I used to hunt a lot just a couple of miles south of where Ms Francis is located. Heard duck sounds on many occasions and could never find a duck, looked and looked.......left the woods scratching my head every time. Way before I ever knew anything about the monsters. I always thought if it sounded like a duck it must be a duck!
walk in a pine thicket and quack like a duck?...maybe they forget where they are thinking they're still at the lake/pond...

DonDon
DonDon

July 19th, 2012, 1:23 pm #9

Thanks,
Ken
over in East central Miss. Thought it was peacocks til I got to asking around who had some. Found out no one in the area had any

Versatile
Versatile

July 19th, 2012, 8:11 pm #10

After a hunt where the Monster was lifting the wooden door in the tower stand looking for Michael and Tug...I walked back in the pine thicket behind the stand looking for a tree for a climber...as I started out the crows were going nuts on the west side of the small field by the hawthorn thicket...as I crossed the dim road, fence and got under the stand the crows, which I saw, were scalding something...as I looked in the direction, south side under one of my feeders, I saw a large black something suck back up in the under growth...in the damp leaf clutter there wasn't any discernible tracks...a few scuff marks only...

I only heard the crows on the west side but saw a flock, maybe eight to ten, giving something a good talking to...driving out right at dark I made the curve, those who have been here knows the curve, and was looking into the thicket where I placed a few items...it was sprinkling rain and as I was looking I ran off the road...looked up to correct myself and got a glimpse of a large dark grey something right in front of my pickup within a few yards crossing the road...stopped and got out looking for tracks thinking it may have been a deer...no tracks...a friend who hunted with me saw a large dark grey bipedal Monster walking down a dirt lane before hitting the woods...this was several hundred yards from what I saw but a different year...but IMO...I didn't see enough of anything and think it could have been a big deer...darker in color because of being wet...and what I got a glimpse of looked to be quadruped...
Several years back i took a Wildlife Biologists into Mc Curtain Cty Ok. He was just the same as laughing at me. After some tree shaking and screams and foot steps he started crying etc.
The laughing stopped.

The night before i placed a can of Tiger Crap that was in a coffee can near a tree away from camp. About 6:00 am next morning the crows were really giving it to something. They were at the tree where i placed the crap. As soon as i steeped out of the tent the crows went south and something trying to sound like a crow(more like the sodomized donkey call) headed off to the North west and across the ridge very fast also.
Walked about 50 ft to the right front fender of my Bronco and on the ground was afresh pile of Crap. Looked human like in dimension and then running and about as much as a calf pile. Fresh and steam rising off it.