Monster Hunter Rules

Monster Hunter Rules

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

August 16th, 2010, 7:41 pm #1

Our own Monster Hunter was on Bigfoot-Buster's blogtalkradio last night
and on the second half brought down the house with Patterson film revelations.
Take time to listen, it was a great show.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfootbus ... ters-radio

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 17th, 2010, 4:14 pm #2

but kept hearing about someone washing their cell phone...

August 17th, 2010, 6:47 pm #3

Worked all day in 102 degree temperatures and had and still have one of those lingering summer colds that's been kicking my butt for a few weeks...

August 17th, 2010, 10:48 pm #4

For giving me the air time to talk a bit about the Bluff Creek Incident...It is time we all become interested and aware of atrocities that transpired from 57 to 67...

We will never know the truth unless we demand the truth...JG & BG are still alive...we need to keep hammering these two men for answers...not half truths and lies but events that occurred...

Were Sasquatch killed?...were North American Indians killed?...by film evidence I know for fact these men killed a Sasquatch and I firmly believe Titmus, IMO, has been involved in killing these creatures in this Bluff Creek and surrounding areas for years prior to the film...

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

August 18th, 2010, 12:28 am #5

Worked all day in 102 degree temperatures and had and still have one of those lingering summer colds that's been kicking my butt for a few weeks...
I've got one too. Moved my fiance in this past weekend and all that going from HOT to inside ac coupled with summer rains, I feel like I have got pneumonia, its not fun.

August 18th, 2010, 11:51 pm #6

I think we are just passing it around...