MK Davis video...

MK Davis video...

May 26th, 2012, 2:45 pm #1

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

May 29th, 2012, 3:09 pm #2

I think MK has something here, but it strikes me that the cows are not behaving correctly. Whenever there are calves or yearlings present in the herd, the adult cows will be protective and territorial. Cows will even chase deer out of their area, and knock down fences doing it. I've even seen a group of cows corner a panther against a barn in South Texas and try to stomp it to death. The only time the're not aggressive, is when they are used to seeing familiar animals that they consider non-threatening (farmers, horses, donkeys, the farmers dogs, etc.) I would think that cattle would consider a bigfoot to be threatening. I would expect to see all the calves/yearlings running straight to the adult cows, and the adult cows gathering together to protect them, and never taking their eyes off the bigfoot. However, the cows in the video seem rather unconcerned. The two black calves that appear are playfully chasing each other, and the one adult cow in the foreground raises its head to look at the subject, but then just lowers its head and continues eating.

I find MK's second video more interesting.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

May 29th, 2012, 10:39 pm #3

I was watching that too. but I did notice that the calves ran over toward mama after the suspected monkee passed by. I wonder if maybe they never knew it ran by until they winded it?

Mama cow never moved at all. odd.

May 30th, 2012, 1:34 pm #4

is a chicken...with the Monster down all fours I'm not sure a cow would know what it was to pay attention to...besides...the Monster appears to be a good distance from the cow...I do see the calves run but I'm not sure why...maybe the Monster spooked them and another possibility could be the cows don't feel threatened by the Monsters...over twenty years fooling with Monsters around dairy cows and I don't have one piece of evidence that tells me Monsters eat, harm or molest cows...not one...

I have seen cows chase deer, dogs and coyotes...not one cow but a herd of cows...also watched three horses chase a nice buck across a pasture biting at him...would they chase a Monster or become panicked?...I have no idea but do know the cows and horses stayed on the north side of the property away from the tree lines and thickets...could be better grazing or maybe they had a reason for staying away...

Terry
Terry

May 30th, 2012, 3:27 pm #5

I think MK has something here, but it strikes me that the cows are not behaving correctly. Whenever there are calves or yearlings present in the herd, the adult cows will be protective and territorial. Cows will even chase deer out of their area, and knock down fences doing it. I've even seen a group of cows corner a panther against a barn in South Texas and try to stomp it to death. The only time the're not aggressive, is when they are used to seeing familiar animals that they consider non-threatening (farmers, horses, donkeys, the farmers dogs, etc.) I would think that cattle would consider a bigfoot to be threatening. I would expect to see all the calves/yearlings running straight to the adult cows, and the adult cows gathering together to protect them, and never taking their eyes off the bigfoot. However, the cows in the video seem rather unconcerned. The two black calves that appear are playfully chasing each other, and the one adult cow in the foreground raises its head to look at the subject, but then just lowers its head and continues eating.

I find MK's second video more interesting.
about the cattle. Cattle will stop and at least look up if they see something or someone. The white thing is something for sure but what it is, I don't know. One thing for sure, there's an explanation...good or bad.

t.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

May 30th, 2012, 6:08 pm #6

is a chicken...with the Monster down all fours I'm not sure a cow would know what it was to pay attention to...besides...the Monster appears to be a good distance from the cow...I do see the calves run but I'm not sure why...maybe the Monster spooked them and another possibility could be the cows don't feel threatened by the Monsters...over twenty years fooling with Monsters around dairy cows and I don't have one piece of evidence that tells me Monsters eat, harm or molest cows...not one...

I have seen cows chase deer, dogs and coyotes...not one cow but a herd of cows...also watched three horses chase a nice buck across a pasture biting at him...would they chase a Monster or become panicked?...I have no idea but do know the cows and horses stayed on the north side of the property away from the tree lines and thickets...could be better grazing or maybe they had a reason for staying away...
We have seen several cow/monkee interactions and normally the cow doesn't pay any attention to it, if it does it goes toward it until it winds it then they have usually headed for the center of the pasture.

Cows usually don't give them the time of day until they smell them.

Versatile
Versatile

May 30th, 2012, 8:52 pm #7

The direction and speed of the wind would have had an affect here wouldn't it in respect to smelling or hearing?

Not all cows are stupid. We had a cow that figured out how to use her tongue to open the barn door and get into the sweet feed. She wouldn't ever eat enough to founder but others behind her did.My uncle hooked the electric fence to the door and she wouldn't touch it,.My uncle did though! She went to the sale.

Within the last month my boss went to pick up one of his Angus bulls he loaned out. As the crow flies about 1/2 mile across the fields and several fences. About 2 miles by road. As they pulled up the bull had had enough of standing around the lot they had him in. Over the fence he goes and heads north to his bull pasture. Boss sends a farm hand walking behind him. Bull gets to the State highway and jumps fence and starts walking alongside the very busy 60 mph highway(traffic stopping because bull weighs about 2500lbs). Boss pulls off highway on shoulder and opens gate on gooseneck stock trailer. Bull walks right into trailer.
Sure suprized me. Boss says the bull know when he gets into the trailer then he gets to go see some ladies.

Myself i think cows are also stupid for the most part. When stupid cows can do these smart things then it really illustrates how smart these monsters are.

Terry
Terry

May 30th, 2012, 9:13 pm #8

about the cattle. Cattle will stop and at least look up if they see something or someone. The white thing is something for sure but what it is, I don't know. One thing for sure, there's an explanation...good or bad.

t.
may not be bothering anymore because it's a hoaxer who has done a number of practice runs.

t.

Jim Keegan
Jim Keegan

May 31st, 2012, 12:05 am #9

Case solved.

When you can rule out every other possibility of what that could have been....you have an "Investigation"

When you decide it is what you want it to be...that's an "Obsession"

"The world is full of Kings and Queens that blind your eyes and steal your dreams...it's Heaven and Hell"

Ronnie James Dio

SMARTEN UP!

Everyone today has a phone that takes cam corder quality motion picture....yet this far away foggy crap is all we have to offer. You should be ASHAMED.

This Internet communication has been a hindrence more than a help that I once had hope for.

Cull from it your best people and then shut down the conn and hit the woods.

Idiots.....hinder......progress.

Find me the monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love "Most" of you

Bo

May 31st, 2012, 2:21 pm #10

MK has video of others as well so it's not a one Monster show...I'm sure in time he'll have other videos up that will show the others...