MK Davis on Bigfoot Busters Radio tonight...8 CST...

MK Davis on Bigfoot Busters Radio tonight...8 CST...

September 5th, 2010, 2:07 pm #1

People are listening...they want the truth about Bluff Creek...by film evidence along with written recorded reports we know much more happened at Bluff Creek then they report...this will be an interesting informative program...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfootbusters

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

September 5th, 2010, 2:59 pm #2

Is it possible to submit questions to this show prior to it beginning tonight? And will MK address discrepancies in the P-G Film based on interviews with the participants of 1967?

Jeff

September 5th, 2010, 3:01 pm #3

I know you can sign in and ask questions...if you have to work tonight ask them here and maybe MK will address them tonight...I'm suppose to join him at half time so maybe, time permitting, I can ask and have MK answer...

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

September 5th, 2010, 3:17 pm #4

With more than three bigfoot-type beings being present on the spliced P-G Film; why is it that none of the parties involved in the Bluff Creek incident saw not more than one creature?

Why are there no more than a handful of still pictures available taken from various cameras present on the 1967 scene when at least two different cameras are witnessed on the actual PG footage? Surely dozens if not over a hundred stills must be in the possession of someone. Why have they not arisen?

Would it stand to reason that if those stills were made public - would they contradic what is actually on the PG Film?

Based on what I have read personally on the internet and in books; in 1967, John Green entered the US illegally and covertly via small engine plane. Is that a correct assumption on my part?

Has anyone to date located the "infamous" Orleans Airstrip through research and investigation?

Jeffrey A. Teagle

September 5th, 2010, 4:29 pm #5

"With more than three bigfoot-type beings being present on the spliced P-G Film; why is it that none of the parties involved in the Bluff Creek incident saw not more than one creature?"

First, there may be more then two with the first creature filmed possibly being a third...oh, they saw more then one...IMO...the truth is not in any of these men about Bluff Creek...

"Why are there no more than a handful of still pictures available taken from various cameras present on the 1967 scene when at least two different cameras are witnessed on the actual PG footage? Surely dozens if not over a hundred stills must be in the possession of someone. Why have they not arisen?"

We know by film evidence there were several motion cameras and Green uses a still camera as well...the few stills we have seen mean little to nothing...Green has a few in his books but we all understand he'll not offer any picture that is incriminating that can be used against them...

"Would it stand to reason that if those stills were made public - would they contradic what is actually on the PG Film?"

Maybe not completely contradict but probably confirm what we suspect...

"Based on what I have read personally on the internet and in books; in 1967, John Green entered the US illegally and covertly via small engine plane. Is that a correct assumption on my part?"

Back in 1967 he could enter legally without permission...questions that have been asked...legally with rifles and guns?...did the pilot file a flight plan?...these questions have not been answered by anyone that I'm aware of...

"Has anyone to date located the "infamous" Orleans Airstrip through research and investigation?"

Yes...there was and may still be a small air strip at Orleans...not an ideal place to land especially when the Hoopa air strip was much safer and only a few miles from Orleans...these men had reasons to land at Orleans...possibly to bring in or take out items...possibly and more then likely both...

September 5th, 2010, 8:10 pm #6

Here is a twist found by Randy Brisson in above Maple Ridge, British Columbia
The power it takes to do this kind of twisting is remarkable.

September 5th, 2010, 8:13 pm #7

especially low to the ground...if low look for tractor tires because the twists after the tree goes through a bush hog looks similar...Tim runs over small saplings when bush hogging and they are twisted...

Thanks to anaconda for sharing...

September 5th, 2010, 8:23 pm #8

I have seen a few limb twists over the years...both pictures below are from the same tree I think...it's been a few years back and I do suffer from CRS at times...

Last edited by tiny on September 5th, 2010, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anaconda
anaconda

September 5th, 2010, 8:25 pm #9

especially low to the ground...if low look for tractor tires because the twists after the tree goes through a bush hog looks similar...Tim runs over small saplings when bush hogging and they are twisted...

Thanks to anaconda for sharing...

These tree twists were found a day's hike into the wilderness region of far north Vancouver, British Columbia.
In an area where the Brisson family has been hiking the mountains for years and I might add with
some success. Note the multiple times the limb was twisted and that it is sap-free. There may
be something in the inner core of the limb they like or need since the sap seems to be missing.
The twist is dry. It's a thought anyway.

September 5th, 2010, 10:46 pm #10

it does make a difference...