MH, two of the four bigfoot pictures have been posted on Bigfoot Ballyhoo

MH, two of the four bigfoot pictures have been posted on Bigfoot Ballyhoo

Nellie
Nellie

September 2nd, 2010, 4:49 pm #1

they say the other two not posted yet were clearer than these. I HOPE! On my computer screen it's just another Blobsquatch...it looks too pixelated to tell what the heck it is. I'm disappointed. Let me know if it's clearer on your monitor. The comments given towards the pictures were interesting.

September 2nd, 2010, 8:02 pm #2

http://www.bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/

The first picture IMO shows something that looks similar to a shadow...I guess it could be a creature but I'm hopefully guessing...

Thanks Nellie...

DonDon
DonDon

September 2nd, 2010, 8:32 pm #3

and tried about everything I could think of and still nothing. Really looks like someone painted something on that rock wall. There's no depth in the figure at all. No shadows under the arms or legs. NOTHING

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

September 2nd, 2010, 10:58 pm #4

Mighty pixelated. Is that a word?

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

September 2nd, 2010, 11:29 pm #5

they say the other two not posted yet were clearer than these. I HOPE! On my computer screen it's just another Blobsquatch...it looks too pixelated to tell what the heck it is. I'm disappointed. Let me know if it's clearer on your monitor. The comments given towards the pictures were interesting.
Check out the shadowing effects in Photoshop, anyone can dim down a photo like that and
overlay a kneeling dark figure and in the process blur the outline.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

September 3rd, 2010, 1:21 am #6

http://www.bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/

The first picture IMO shows something that looks similar to a shadow...I guess it could be a creature but I'm hopefully guessing...

Thanks Nellie...
Heck, the near and distant BACKGROUND is clearer than the subject of interest.

It seems we're now facing an entirely new species of crypto.....

PIXELSQUATCH!

(phoey!)

Those last two pictures are going to have to be a LOT clearer.

My fear is that the last two will look about the same as the ones I just saw........meaning.........a great view of the south-end of a north-bound train.

No facial features (probably the most critical part as proof of fakery would be most easily discovered in the face/mask/makeup/etc.) just a mysterious, furry, fuzzy, pixelsquatch.

Not a happy camper.

-Mike in NC

Lonney in OK.
Lonney in OK.

September 3rd, 2010, 3:57 am #7

and tried about everything I could think of and still nothing. Really looks like someone painted something on that rock wall. There's no depth in the figure at all. No shadows under the arms or legs. NOTHING
Kinda like no depth, or base for the tales of "Monsters" from This Site.

DonDon
DonDon

September 3rd, 2010, 1:05 pm #8

Mighty pixelated. Is that a word?
Sure, and I'll back ya up on it being a word. LOL

September 3rd, 2010, 2:33 pm #9

Check out the shadowing effects in Photoshop, anyone can dim down a photo like that and
overlay a kneeling dark figure and in the process blur the outline.
It appears to have been photo-shopped but then again I'll patiently await their "clear" pictures...time always catches up with folks...

Squatchman
Squatchman

September 3rd, 2010, 3:02 pm #10

I don't fall for this one.This pic is way too suspicious looking for me.
It has been altered in my opinion.Only the shadowy part is very pixelated.
I don't buy into this.Somebody is pulling the ballyhoo over our eyes.