Long Day Monster Hunting...

Long Day Monster Hunting...

January 27th, 2011, 12:48 am #1

I went back to the ladies house where I had two game cameras...the camera I had high hopes on set up on a heavily used trail...forgot to set the SD card all the way in the slot...the camera had 63 pictures...I brought the camera home hooking it up with a USB cable...25 pictures total...the cantaloupe and apples I cut up for scent attractant only...placed the items on the trail with the camera over looking...were gone...daytime pictures of it there and daytime pictures of it gone but not any pictures of the culprit...

The second game camera was placed on a shed next to her home...pictures of her dogs, an unknown dog and the lady...

Found more hair and scat, more then several impressions, about a 10 inch track in the garden...walked this area thoroughly for about 3 1/2 hours...large trail with many smaller trails that I thought was from smaller animals but there were some large impressions on these trails...

Scat...damn near unbelievable...small stacks like diarrhea with a few droppings full of hair and one with a bone about the size of my thumb nail...I have learned something that I didn't know and would bet few if any did...these critters will not take a crap on their trails...smart huh...they walk off the trail a few yards to do their business...maybe that's why little scat is found...yeah you heard it here first...

Scat with a bone in it....

One of the larger trails...

January 27th, 2011, 12:51 am #2

The pecan tree...this is a different angle from where she sees the tree and the Monsters...

Some over hang under the pecan tree...

January 27th, 2011, 1:01 am #3

The strap below...she found this yesterday pulled into...it was hanging on her shed...

Deer antlers...these antlers along with 6 to 8 others were nailed into the shed support beam...all of them are gone with me finding this one while stumbling around...

Same antler...you can see the spike that is driven into the beam and antler...

The beam they were hung on...

January 27th, 2011, 1:03 am #4

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

January 27th, 2011, 8:43 am #5

I went back to the ladies house where I had two game cameras...the camera I had high hopes on set up on a heavily used trail...forgot to set the SD card all the way in the slot...the camera had 63 pictures...I brought the camera home hooking it up with a USB cable...25 pictures total...the cantaloupe and apples I cut up for scent attractant only...placed the items on the trail with the camera over looking...were gone...daytime pictures of it there and daytime pictures of it gone but not any pictures of the culprit...

The second game camera was placed on a shed next to her home...pictures of her dogs, an unknown dog and the lady...

Found more hair and scat, more then several impressions, about a 10 inch track in the garden...walked this area thoroughly for about 3 1/2 hours...large trail with many smaller trails that I thought was from smaller animals but there were some large impressions on these trails...

Scat...damn near unbelievable...small stacks like diarrhea with a few droppings full of hair and one with a bone about the size of my thumb nail...I have learned something that I didn't know and would bet few if any did...these critters will not take a crap on their trails...smart huh...they walk off the trail a few yards to do their business...maybe that's why little scat is found...yeah you heard it here first...

Scat with a bone in it....

One of the larger trails...
...looks like an elephant has strolled through there.

Jeff

January 27th, 2011, 3:17 pm #6

Tool box moved from the porch of an out building about 100 yards with tools scattered...something beating on the side of her house...screens torn and removed from the house found in several different areas in the field...items moved from their original spot...buckets, bottles, water hose etc...

She also told me she has seen the Monster(s) after hearing something similar to a duck quacking...Personally I haven't heard a duck while out Monstering so I called a friend who I trust that has experience...he has heard the quacking sound in areas there are not any ducks...

She does have pictures of Monsters...several different Monsters...we are working on verification now that I have the negatives...remember I mentioned she took all her pictures with a walmart 35 mm throw away camera...no zoom...see and shoot a picture...
Last edited by tiny on January 27th, 2011, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 27th, 2011, 5:45 pm #7

...looks like an elephant has strolled through there.

Jeff
It is noticeable because of the taller weeds being trampled...

The other side of the trail...

RubyRed
RubyRed

January 28th, 2011, 10:03 pm #8

Tool box moved from the porch of an out building about 100 yards with tools scattered...something beating on the side of her house...screens torn and removed from the house found in several different areas in the field...items moved from their original spot...buckets, bottles, water hose etc...

She also told me she has seen the Monster(s) after hearing something similar to a duck quacking...Personally I haven't heard a duck while out Monstering so I called a friend who I trust that has experience...he has heard the quacking sound in areas there are not any ducks...

She does have pictures of Monsters...several different Monsters...we are working on verification now that I have the negatives...remember I mentioned she took all her pictures with a walmart 35 mm throw away camera...no zoom...see and shoot a picture...
That's a lot of harassment to put up with...

Nellie
Nellie

January 29th, 2011, 6:27 am #9

getting into things they shouldn't. I hope curiosity gets the better of them and MH will get a great picture of them.