Lonestar trail

Lonestar trail

TC
TC

June 29th, 2015, 9:52 am #1

This evening I will be heading to the Lonestar trail for an investigation with another researcher. It will be at a recent Hotspot where supposedly there have been aggressive monsters. We will set up in this area to night fish. Monitor with audio, video and inter-communication (walkie-talkie) I've been wanting to get over to a new area particularly this one as it has developed quite an ominous reputation for people disappearing. I will be strapped,locked and cocked but that rarely offers that much of a feeling of security once you are out there. Should be fun.

Versatile
Versatile

September 5th, 2015, 3:05 pm #2

How about an update?

Thanks

Versatile
Versatile

September 24th, 2015, 9:40 pm #3

This evening I will be heading to the Lonestar trail for an investigation with another researcher. It will be at a recent Hotspot where supposedly there have been aggressive monsters. We will set up in this area to night fish. Monitor with audio, video and inter-communication (walkie-talkie) I've been wanting to get over to a new area particularly this one as it has developed quite an ominous reputation for people disappearing. I will be strapped,locked and cocked but that rarely offers that much of a feeling of security once you are out there. Should be fun.
Interesting subject. Any updates?