Let's All Pray For The Families of The Fallen Heroes of 9/11

Let's All Pray For The Families of The Fallen Heroes of 9/11

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

September 11th, 2011, 3:29 am #1

Today on the 10th anniversary of the day that changed America,
let's all take a moment to say a few prayers for the people who lost their lives that fateful day, the families they left behind, and the brave men and women of our military who have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep us all free.

May God bless their souls, and may the Holy Spirit comfort their families.

God Bless America!

September 11th, 2011, 2:49 pm #2

and unforgivable...Looks like we need to nuke Afghanistan...turn a third world country into a hole in the ground...

Dewey the parkin lot expert
Dewey the parkin lot expert

September 11th, 2011, 3:40 pm #3

Woo. Can I get a AMEN up in this house. n/t

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 11th, 2011, 10:57 pm #4

let's all take a moment to say a few prayers for the people who lost their lives that fateful day, the families they left behind, and the brave men and women of our military who have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep us all free.

God Bless America!
than I did ten years ago; I guess it was a case of shock then. Truly heart-breaking to remember! The program from Ground Zero this morning was truly beautiful and done with great care.
United WE STILL stand!
RR

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 11th, 2011, 10:57 pm #5

and unforgivable...Looks like we need to nuke Afghanistan...turn a third world country into a hole in the ground...
has been saying, "turn it into a parking lot" for a long time. But, no one listened.
RR

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 11th, 2011, 10:58 pm #6

n/t

yooper bf
yooper bf

September 12th, 2011, 12:11 am #7

It is hard to believe it has passed so fast. I remember it so well, the radio and TV reports that filled the day, I think we were all in shock. What really hit home for me was the fact that just three weeks earlier, my wife and I had our first child. I was very worried about what kind of world this child would have to grow up in. Still am for that matter.

Anaconda
Anaconda

September 12th, 2011, 9:57 am #8

God Bless America!
Did anyone else wonder during all the 9-11 remembrance festivities about
"who" died in Bldg 7 and why it fell down or was taken down?

They covered all the buildings, all the planes, all the locations and horror
that surrounded nine eleven but not one word was mentioned by any new media
about Building 7 and why it came down. I can't help but wonder why?
What was there to hide about that building? Where was the footprint for that building?

Did anyone notice - ?? The terrorist got more press than Building 7.

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

September 12th, 2011, 1:13 pm #9

Over the past years since 911, the major media outlets refused to show the planes crashing into the Trade Centers for fear of causing Americans to take it out against peaceful Muslims! My daughter and her friends were in grade school and until watching the documentaries this year, were ignorant of what had actually taken place. Teachers did not want to teach about the events on 911!

RubyRed
RubyRed

September 12th, 2011, 11:29 pm #10

Did anyone else wonder during all the 9-11 remembrance festivities about
"who" died in Bldg 7 and why it fell down or was taken down?

They covered all the buildings, all the planes, all the locations and horror
that surrounded nine eleven but not one word was mentioned by any new media
about Building 7 and why it came down. I can't help but wonder why?
What was there to hide about that building? Where was the footprint for that building?

Did anyone notice - ?? The terrorist got more press than Building 7.
But I never heard of anyone being killed in the building but then, it may have been hushed up. Kinda like what happened to help for the Mississippi coast after Hurricane Katrina. Media made it sound like the only folks hurt by that storm lived in the Big Easy. NOT SO!!!!!!! It's always a case of who you know and who you b.....