Ketchum Peer review...passed...maybe...

Ketchum Peer review...passed...maybe...

July 12th, 2012, 2:15 pm #1

Terry
Terry

July 12th, 2012, 4:22 pm #2

from Dr. Ketchum:

"I am glad I didn't see them until after most of the data was in. I needed to prove
it scientifically to myself first as a former skeptic before hitting the field
and actually observing them. I had no fear, the ones I encountered were
peaceful and gentle. I keep going back. I know why so many people love doing
this now.I saw one silhouetted between me and a white gooseneck trailer in
bright moonlight at about twenty-five yards. It was about ten feet tall as it walked
by. I was awed at the appearance, so graceful and silent and so tall. You cannot
appreciate all that they are until you see for yourself. I hope that when our
data is out, it will afford protection for our hairy friends. They do not deserve
to be hunted or captured. Everyone needs to step back and take a Jane Goodall
approach."

It's going to be interesting to see what happens once she is published. If there is media interest it will come out that she has observed bf animals whom she calls her hairy friends. I wonder what that will do to her credibility? If in fact she isn't believed, it will show that even science can't shake the general public's disbelief in bf. Therefore we'll be back to the issue of there has to be a body.

t.

July 12th, 2012, 6:04 pm #3

Regardless of any publication but I do think you're right...a corpse...

anaconda
anaconda

July 12th, 2012, 9:11 pm #4

from Dr. Ketchum:

"I am glad I didn't see them until after most of the data was in. I needed to prove
bright moonlight at about twenty-five yards. It was about ten feet tall as it walked
by. I was awed at the appearance, so graceful and silent and so tall. You cannot
data is out, it will afford protection for our hairy friends. They do not deserve
approach."

It's going to be interesting to see what happens once she is published. If there is media interest it will come out that she has observed bf animals whom she calls her hairy friends. I wonder what that will do to her credibility? If in fact she isn't believed, it will show that even science can't shake the general public's disbelief in bf. Therefore we'll be back to the issue of there has to be a body.

t.
Dr. Ketchum said she briefly saw "one" silhouetted between her and a white gooseneck trailer (in the dark) and from that she was able to discern and "appreciate" all they are. She lives in a fairy-tale land.

In today's Facebook message, Ketchum is quoted as saying "I ******* love science's photo."

Who is this woman?

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

July 13th, 2012, 1:12 am #5

it must be reproducable by other scientists/genetists/DNA experts.

not just once...but by everyone.

Crispy
Crispy

July 13th, 2012, 3:28 am #6

Theyve (Ketchum and her gang) killed off most of my sources, and it will be hard to get some new ones. Every time we get a new one, Ketchum and her gang kills them off pretty quickly. Its endless cat and mouse, like espionage and counterespionage. Very tiresome. All this secrecy is surely not necessary.

This is all staying in my "whatever" file.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

July 13th, 2012, 2:20 pm #7

from Dr. Ketchum:

approach."

t.
Well I know a guy who raises Beagles and one of these " Hairy friends" threw his favorite beagle over a tree limb and hung the beagle by his leash.
Whoever thinks that these varmints are just giant fluffy fur balls has got another think coming.
These animals will kill your favorite pet or domestic critter and lay it out in such a way as to let you know that they did it and there is nothing you can do about it!
They are mean and ugly and nasty, and those are their good qualities.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 13th, 2012, 2:41 pm #8

from Dr. Ketchum:

approach."

t.
a tall Sasquatch that's NOT so friendly and intimidates her in a big way.

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

July 14th, 2012, 3:56 pm #9

Well I know a guy who raises Beagles and one of these " Hairy friends" threw his favorite beagle over a tree limb and hung the beagle by his leash.
Whoever thinks that these varmints are just giant fluffy fur balls has got another think coming.
These animals will kill your favorite pet or domestic critter and lay it out in such a way as to let you know that they did it and there is nothing you can do about it!
They are mean and ugly and nasty, and those are their good qualities.
to believe that they are like humans in that each one is different-they all have distinct different personalities. We have all heard so many conflicting stories that are very different.

Crispy
Crispy

July 15th, 2012, 2:37 am #10

Silver-backs, cheetahs, tigers, lions, dogs....etc... all have distant personalities. Yet they all behave generally like the rest of their breeds. Dogs can be trained.

Not sure about the rest.

I would not want to sit around the campfire with what I have seen.