Just walked in the door a few minutes ago...

Just walked in the door a few minutes ago...

October 30th, 2011, 1:22 am #1

I talked to a man who had pictures of eyes...large eyes about, depending on distance from the camera, eight to nine inches apart...smaller set about six inches apart...not huge but a reddish tint watching deer eating at his food plot...where these eyes were "standing" is in his estimate a drop off of six to seven feet...looked Monster to me not because of the size of eyes but the distance between them...yes I did see his photos caught on a game camera...

Man has heard the bionic bird early AM going to the stand...bow season has been open here for several weeks...one night walking out he had something shadow him almost to his truck...he would stop and it would stop...spooked him pretty good so he walked backwards to his truck down a sandy road...this area is less then 2 miles from where we have Monster pictures...

October 30th, 2011, 1:59 pm #2

A couple sitting on the back porch of one of my contacts reported hearing a crying baby coming from the pine thicket...a lady that deer hunted with us at MC also claimed she would hear a crying baby but not any of the men hunters have heard this...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

October 30th, 2011, 2:25 pm #3

Do you remember her saying rather or not it was that particular time of month or not or did the conversation go in that direction?
I know that is a touchy subject with some and not really the sort of thing that you just blurt out and ask somebody, but in the interest of an investigation it should probably be.

Timberghost
Timberghost

October 30th, 2011, 2:49 pm #4

A couple sitting on the back porch of one of my contacts reported hearing a crying baby coming from the pine thicket...a lady that deer hunted with us at MC also claimed she would hear a crying baby but not any of the men hunters have heard this...
and have a weird version of it recorded...

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

October 30th, 2011, 10:11 pm #5

If I remember he crawled down from the stand that over looked a clear cut...from the stand you could see the complete section cut...he walked down the south side dim road towards the creek when something screamed at him from this clear cut...the area he was in he said he could see a cross this cut and couldn't understand how something could scream at him and not see it...

If you want maybe you can share that weird cry for us on the forum...if not...you know I understand...

Monsterr Hunter
Monsterr Hunter

October 30th, 2011, 10:12 pm #6

Do you remember her saying rather or not it was that particular time of month or not or did the conversation go in that direction?
I know that is a touchy subject with some and not really the sort of thing that you just blurt out and ask somebody, but in the interest of an investigation it should probably be.
No she wasn't...

Timberghost
Timberghost

October 30th, 2011, 11:16 pm #7

If I remember he crawled down from the stand that over looked a clear cut...from the stand you could see the complete section cut...he walked down the south side dim road towards the creek when something screamed at him from this clear cut...the area he was in he said he could see a cross this cut and couldn't understand how something could scream at him and not see it...

If you want maybe you can share that weird cry for us on the forum...if not...you know I understand...
He wanted some recordings to put on the multimedia page so I sent him several.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

October 31st, 2011, 12:17 am #8

All of that along with the revised page to Bobby.
When he will make the changes I do not know, I know that he's a busy man!
Last edited by tiny on October 31st, 2011, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 31st, 2011, 12:40 am #9

You what I sent to Bobby, Jim.
Last edited by tiny on October 31st, 2011, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

October 31st, 2011, 1:14 am #10

One of those years back Jim put myself and Ken G. down that dead end lane just east of the iron bridge. Maybe 45 minutes after dark we hear a horse, which Jim had already told us that no horses were anywhere close, and we may hear one, then, what I described as a rabbit cry, which I can see some folks could say a baby cry, sounded twice, loudly and very clear. We didn't know how far or how close, I think probably between us and the iron bridge, maybe on that north side of that little creek! A few minutes later is when one came from the pine thicket making tracks coming up behind us heading right towards the creek and where the horse and baby cry were coming from earlier. We were set up perfectly right between a possible bedding area and those calls...when we turned to face it...it shut down completely, not to move again. It was pitch black down that lane. No star light or nothing. We gave it another hour at least, wondering who was gonna move first! It won! We moved after a while and headed back to camp. We shined the area but that pine thicket was just too darn thick! Exciting!