just had an epiphany!

just had an epiphany!

guyzo
guyzo

February 17th, 2014, 11:11 am #1

While watching finding bigfoot(I know...I know..) it occurred to me that the powers that be are a bit rather clever. If one combines the "squatch lurin' prowess" of M. Moneymaker with outrageous sums of money as potential "bag a bigfoot bounty" you've effectively constructed yet another self cleaning oven situation where eventually there will be enough tv educated squatchers out wood knocking and whooping along with others out for the type specimen that eventually those not shot("I knew I shoulda left the ghillie suit at home....")will be in jail for manslaughter or hunting idiots out of season....just a thought...
Last edited by tiny on February 17th, 2014, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shawn
Shawn

February 17th, 2014, 6:46 pm #2

When IS idiot hunting season, and is there a bag limit?

Crispy
Crispy

February 17th, 2014, 8:24 pm #3

While watching finding bigfoot(I know...I know..) it occurred to me that the powers that be are a bit rather clever. If one combines the "squatch lurin' prowess" of M. Moneymaker with outrageous sums of money as potential "bag a bigfoot bounty" you've effectively constructed yet another self cleaning oven situation where eventually there will be enough tv educated squatchers out wood knocking and whooping along with others out for the type specimen that eventually those not shot("I knew I shoulda left the ghillie suit at home....")will be in jail for manslaughter or hunting idiots out of season....just a thought...
Couple of days ago in the Sierra Nevada's a game warden got shot. Detail are very sketchy, but it seems it was at night - he approached 2 guys, they shot him - then rendered help and called 911. If I didn't know better (and I don't) I might think that all the BF shows are now sending idiots with guns out hunting. So far no charges have been filed against the 2 morons. But it all sounds a bit odd.

guyzo
guyzo

February 18th, 2014, 6:08 am #4

When IS idiot hunting season, and is there a bag limit?
While there might not be a bag limit, if they're under 54" tall, you gotta throw' em back......

February 18th, 2014, 2:45 pm #5

Couple of days ago in the Sierra Nevada's a game warden got shot. Detail are very sketchy, but it seems it was at night - he approached 2 guys, they shot him - then rendered help and called 911. If I didn't know better (and I don't) I might think that all the BF shows are now sending idiots with guns out hunting. So far no charges have been filed against the 2 morons. But it all sounds a bit odd.
Without a brightly colored hunters vest or flashlight...darn nuts trying to bag a Monster might shoot you...