Just an observation

Just an observation

Jason Alexander
Jason Alexander

June 14th, 2012, 4:25 am #1

I rarely post on any message boards, and to keep from getting angry I rarely read any on all the various sites I surf. But I just wanted to add, although I have seen serious disagreements on this board, overall most everyone here are polite and act like adults. On many news sites and BF sites like BIGFOOT EVIDENCE, a person cannot simply make a comment without a bunch of adolescent jack holes berating someone. You can disagree but there's no reason to be rude. And my worst pet peeve are people who don't believe in BF but have no better way of spending their time than slamming believers on message boards for the BF community. Anyway thats my rant. Thanks for all the interesting discussions.
Last edited by tiny on June 14th, 2012, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 14th, 2012, 3:32 pm #2

Most of our posters have been using this forum for years...many of us know each other personally and take the subject seriously...as far as skeptics...everyone has to be something...to a skeptic...ignorance is bliss...

The problem skeptics have IMO...they want evidence that supports these creatures exist...their rants include no bones, clear pictures, etc...my rant...tell me what the hell I along with many have seen over the past 100 years?...we have collected tracks, scat, hair and we do have some compelling pictures...DNA comes back as an unclassified primate...the only thing we haven't successfully collected is a specimen...hopefully that will happen in the near future...

Personally I thumb my nose at skeptics...let them wallow in their ignorance...besides...I have nothing to prove to anyone let alone a skeptic...

SCSquatcher
SCSquatcher

June 14th, 2012, 4:57 pm #3

I rarely post on any message boards, and to keep from getting angry I rarely read any on all the various sites I surf. But I just wanted to add, although I have seen serious disagreements on this board, overall most everyone here are polite and act like adults. On many news sites and BF sites like BIGFOOT EVIDENCE, a person cannot simply make a comment without a bunch of adolescent jack holes berating someone. You can disagree but there's no reason to be rude. And my worst pet peeve are people who don't believe in BF but have no better way of spending their time than slamming believers on message boards for the BF community. Anyway thats my rant. Thanks for all the interesting discussions.
I have also been a somewhat silent follower for the past 10+ years and also appreciate the professionalism and respect that this group's members exhibit. I read the board every day and have gained allot of knowledge over the years. Keep it up guys....I hope this group is the one that will finally put all of the skeptics down with undisputable evidence that "BigHairy" lives.

Ken3030
Ken3030

June 15th, 2012, 3:17 pm #4

Best group of people I've ever met and been associated with!

RubyRed
RubyRed

June 16th, 2012, 10:49 pm #5

n/t