john green...posted the below on our forum...

john green...posted the below on our forum...

October 13th, 2009, 1:19 pm #1

I moved this up so he can explain, if he will, items mentioned...

comment
by john green
I've been reading through this stuff, and have a few comments.

If someone can find the flight plan for our trip to Orleans that would certainly put a stop to some of this nonsense, since I sent the plane, and Rene, home as soon as Don Abbott arrived with a car. The plane was only a four-seater, by the way, the pilot, myself, Rene and the dog handler. And if there is a picture of the pilot that will settle the Titmus foolishness. He was not there and knew nothing about what was going on.

I have never suggested that I have any film with no splices. I might have, but I am no projectionist and since the film copies I have were used during lectures they are pretty sure to have splices. What I have said is that when Al deAtley gave us what he claimed was the original of Roger's film we took it to a film processing outfit and asked them if it was an original, and they examined it and said it was indeed an original showing something that walked in front of the camera. Of course I can't remember conversation from 40 years ago but if they had found any splices that certainly would have been discussed.

I don't see how anyone could imagine from any of the frames shown that I have on my shoulder a movie camera of the size claimed, and the film is continuous showing me taking my hand away, with only a small still camera in my hand and absolutely nothing on my shoulder. I did have a second camera, but it was just a poloroid. Rene had the only movie camera.

Anything anyone wants to know from me they have only to ask, but that is what MK and Paulides did not do as they built their castles in the air. And don't hold your breath waiting for Paulides to reveal further evidence for this fantasy. There is none. I know. I was there.

John Green

October 13th, 2009, 1:41 pm #2

Please explain the short animation below...

This is you and what appears to be Titmus....are you telling us this is not Titmus?...Miller claimed it's the pilot that is the same height as you...obviously you tower above this man even though you are further from the camera...

We know from the Dahinden film you and your crew had a dog...Patterson and Gimlin, according to their reports, didn't mention a dog...can you explain the bloody dog track in the Patterson film?...

October 13th, 2009, 1:57 pm #3

Re: Taped interview with witness that called Patterson...
by Bobbie Short

I believe that phone conversation between Al Hodgson & Roger Patterson occurred on Monday of that week. (Green's "Apes Among Us" 1978 Chaper 4 Bigfoot at Bluff Creek) Hodgson is also on tape placing his son and Bob Titmus meeting John & Rene's chartered plane at the Orleans airport. Or as Rene called him... "dat bugger, Titmouse."

Patterson had plenty time to drive down to Bluff Creek because Rene, John and Titmus waited for Don Abbott to arrived from BC until Thursday. They were all there. John, Rene, Titmus, Dale, the dog, Roger and Bob until at least until the end of the week; explaining Roger's lack of beard in one photo (arrival) and his substantial beard, same clothes in another on his departure.

Once Bill Miller verifies the date the pilot filed the flight plan; when he left BC & when he flew the chartered plan out of Orleans & back to BC., he'll come to understand the full picture.

At the same time, the pilot's license will have his mug shot on it, proving he looks nothing like Bob Titmus as John insists...

Fwiw, and this is just my own observations, I think the Patterson film was shot during John's second trip down via the chartered plane and not in October. I presume (if we believe the testimony of Sheriff Charlie Edson & Red Collier) that Bob & Roger went back down in October only to shoot new fall footage for the movie Roger was making and to make it look like it happened then. This would explain how the film got processed so fast too.
Bobbie

October 13th, 2009, 2:07 pm #4

MK had a sit down conversation with Hodgsen at his home...Mr. Hodgsen knew MK was taping the interview...He puts you there with Patterson and Gimlin...

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw ... terson.flv">

October 13th, 2009, 2:20 pm #5

During your visits did you see this hole or see anyone dig a hole?...Miller claims this is the creek but yet again by film evidence this is not in the creek...you can clearly see teeth marks where this hole was dug by a piece of equipment...

October 13th, 2009, 2:39 pm #6

Who developed the Dahinden and Patterson films?...

Cindy
Cindy

October 13th, 2009, 3:29 pm #7

MK had a sit down conversation with Hodgsen at his home...Mr. Hodgsen knew MK was taping the interview...He puts you there with Patterson and Gimlin...

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw ... terson.flv">
All you need to do is give a convincing explanation of the points raised to put this thing to rest.

October 13th, 2009, 5:06 pm #8

Before we ask any more questions...

Thanks,

Jim

john green
john green

October 13th, 2009, 6:03 pm #9

Who developed the Dahinden and Patterson films?...
I have no idea.

October 13th, 2009, 9:04 pm #10

Reply |John Green to moderator
show details 3:23 PM (37 minutes ago)

When I have typed a response to one item and go back to look at the next one what I have already typed disappears, so I am going to do the whole thing in Word and e-mail it. Please disregard any bits and pieces that may have already turned up on the site.

Questions

Animation. I dont know what splices may be in whatever copy of Renes film that MK has, but the copy I looked at to see if there was a clear shot of what was on my shoulder learly shows me moving my arm from my shoulder leaving nothing there at all and only a small camera in my hand. I have never used a large movie camera like the one which Paulides experts supposedly identified and which is illustrated patched into one of the film frames, I think by MK. Whats more there is no frame that shows anything that could be interpreted as a camera of that size.

appears to be Titmus Why? He doesnt look like Titmus, and Titmus wasnt there. I have no recollection of the height or appearance of the pilot of the plane I chartered but he had volunteered to be one of the men carrying a rifle to protect the dog from whatever made the tracks we hoped to follow, so presumably this is the pilot. Al Hodgson has volunteered that he is responsible for the Titmus misidentification.

The bloody track. Since I wasnt there I have no explanation for this mark in the sandbar at the film site, but I doubt the interpretation that it is a track, let alone a bloody one. If it were a track there should be a string of tracks.

Bobbie Short

Apart from the suggestion re the flight plan, which I have already commented on, Bobbies baseless speculations are too far astray to be worth a comment.

Hodgson interview.

I have just talked to Al on the phone. He confirms that he did not even notify Roger about the tracks Rene and I flew down to see until after we had returned to Canada. He says that anything on tape that puts you there with Patterson and Gimlin must be misunderstood.

Bloody hole

I would have to dig out and project the film again to be sure but this looks to me like a curved part of the creek cutbank Roger had to scramble up. I dont see any marks matching any digging machine work I can recall ever seeing, or any indication that what I presume is water is bloody.

Film development.

I have no knowledge of where Rene or Rodgers films were developed.

Different recollections.

After more than 40 years Al and I are bound to have differences in what little we think we remember, but I have the advantage of having a written record printed only a year after the events.

John Green