JG supporters...grasping at straws...

JG supporters...grasping at straws...

January 14th, 2010, 2:17 pm #1

I received the below photo from an ardent Green supporter telling me this is the pilot JG said is the man in the Dahinden film we know is Bob Titmus....

I'll put them up and let you decide if they are the same person...

January 14th, 2010, 2:36 pm #2

But it is definitely not the man in the Dahinden film carrying the rifle following the tracking dog...

Lou
Lou

January 14th, 2010, 3:13 pm #3

I received the below photo from an ardent Green supporter telling me this is the pilot JG said is the man in the Dahinden film we know is Bob Titmus....

Is the guy in the b/w photo definitely NOT Titmus?

Terry
Terry

January 14th, 2010, 3:19 pm #4

But it is definitely not the man in the Dahinden film carrying the rifle following the tracking dog...

looks like the same guy to me re: same shirt, rolled up sleeves, receding, slicked back hairline. What are the differences you see Jim?

t.

January 14th, 2010, 4:07 pm #5

Titmus...hair is longer and combed straight back...the other man has his hair combed back but it's shorter...age comparison...Titmus appears to be about 7 to 10 years older... the older pictures of Titmus is for hair comparison only...having this type of hair style was popular in the sixties by men of this age...

This picture of the other man is more then likely the pilot Green speaks of and probably comes from Green's collection of photos...we know he had a pilot and in Green's book he mentions the pilot going with them since there was nothing to do in Orleans...instead of Green denying Titmus was there he needs to produce other pictures of this man I assume was the pilot...The above still of Titmus was taken to people who knew Titmus personally with them identifying as Bob Titmus...

Another note...without corresponding pictures I can't be certain when the picture was taken...we have Titmus in many frames of the Dahinden film and several who we think could be the pilot...unfortunately there are not any facial film of the man that could be the pilot...remember Green invited others down to see the track line so this picture could be anyone...

Nellie
Nellie

January 14th, 2010, 5:43 pm #6

smokers usually carry their smokes in their shirt pocket. Looks like a bulge in his pocket in the first picture and possibly something in his pocket showing in the second picture....maybe the top of a cig pack or possibly it could be a handkerchief.
Titmus didn't have a twin brother did he?

Miller
Miller

January 14th, 2010, 7:49 pm #7

Why not ask the great MK Davis if it is not the same man?

January 14th, 2010, 7:56 pm #8

What do you think Miller?...still the same man?...

January 14th, 2010, 8:10 pm #9

smokers usually carry their smokes in their shirt pocket. Looks like a bulge in his pocket in the first picture and possibly something in his pocket showing in the second picture....maybe the top of a cig pack or possibly it could be a handkerchief.
Titmus didn't have a twin brother did he?
but don't be fooled by the photo...that's exactly why green found and distributed to his supporters...first we have no idea of the time frame of the picture...secondly we have no idea how many men were on Blue Mountain with them...

The shirt Titmus had on has covered pockets...the other doesn't appear to have covered pockets...Titmus is older then the other...the hair is different ...look at the brow ridge...Titmus brow ridges stick out a bit and he has bushy eye brows...

Look at the below photos...we know the first is no doubt Titmus...the second is the man JG claimed was his pilot...look at the brow ridge of Titmus...it's identical to the brow ridge of who we claim is Titmus in the Dahinden film...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

January 14th, 2010, 8:16 pm #10

What do you think Miller?...still the same man?...

The guy in the lower pic does not have the same brow ridge, is younger, does not have that same vein protruding near his temple, the mouth is different, the shape of the head is different not to mention the guy in the lower pic is years younger.
Upper pic, definately Titmus!