Is it my imagination or what?

Is it my imagination or what?

March 2nd, 2012, 4:18 pm #1

It seems like this winter the Bigfoot activity has been off the charts!
There are 14 reports under Feburary and I can't wait to see what March brings.
Are there any speculations as to why this may be?

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 2nd, 2012, 4:36 pm #2

may have something to do with increased activity. It really has NOT been that cold at all and now I believe the Pecan trees are budding in my neck of the woods--a sure sign Spring is almost here. We will probably have a cold front Easter weekend but then summer will set in early...that's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

March 2nd, 2012, 5:52 pm #3

With the warmer weather, more people getting in the woods.
It's simple, more people in the woods = more sightings!
You can't see anything while you are sitting in your lazy boy sipping on a beer and widdeling on a stick of summer sausage and watching the Spurs game, the monsters are in the woods so to see one that's where you've gotta be.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

March 3rd, 2012, 12:16 am #4

nice weather gets people outside. I think that is the only reason.

March 5th, 2012, 12:50 am #5

Warmer weather also = more food.
People are out and about more true but the monsters are also feeding more on greenery and putting on more pounds and have more dietary options whereas in a colder year it would be pretty much meat only.
It's all links in a chain, the deer and herbivores feed more on the greenery and the carnivores feed more on the herbivores and the omnivores take advantage of all of it.

Okiebear
Okiebear

March 5th, 2012, 4:25 pm #6

Regardless of your opinion for the show it has increased awareness and brought some people forward who would normally not report. My guess....

OB

Terry
Terry

March 5th, 2012, 9:08 pm #7

you have to dumb things down a bit and go for the entertainment value for the majority of people who's only goal in watching tv is entertainment. Good for them and for anyone who breaks through with the media.

t.

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 8th, 2012, 7:23 pm #8

Regardless of your opinion for the show it has increased awareness and brought some people forward who would normally not report. My guess....

OB

yesterday, mentioned "Finding Bigfoot" during a class Q&A. All I could do for about two minutes was throw my head back and guffaw loudly. Then I told them--"glad that you are interested in the subject but did you know that the main investigator has never seen one? I haven't actually seen one (for sure) either but HAVE seen one tall shadow hiding in the woods. So watch the program for entertainment and do your own research."

Those 7th graders were shocked to learn that these critters have been seen in Texas, etc. and that some of my friends have tracked them, taped them, recorded them, and collected samples of hair and blood for analysis. AND no, I didn't give out any names...of the collectors. All of this makes me wonder, why HASN'T MM & company investigated Bigfoot in Texas for the show? Or Louisiana? Or Oklahoma for that matter? Hmmmmmm...Just sayin'

March 9th, 2012, 1:36 pm #9

Finding Bigfoot will be in Louisiana sometime this month...

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 12th, 2012, 11:49 pm #10

I shall look forward to viewing THAT program. Perhaps this group of intrepid BF hunters WILL finally FIND the elusive creature they are looking for. Will be curious to learn IF a change of underwear will be required by Mr. MM or other members of the group...All kidding aside; I shall keep eyes peeled. I enjoy programs filmed in areas I am familiar with...e.g. the south.

p.s. Mr. Bobo said something I actually could agree with on the program filmed in Utah I viewed last weekend but I can't remember WHAT as usual. CRS strikes again.