Interesting pictures from yesterday...

Interesting pictures from yesterday...

November 15th, 2010, 5:42 pm #1

The first two pictures appear to be a bedding area...

The below is another suspected bedding area...notice the trail on the second picture...

In the below there was a hollowed out area to the right...

Last edited by tiny on November 15th, 2010, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 15th, 2010, 5:53 pm #2

Years back I would walk these trails and find balls of different shapes and sizes...this is where I found the skull that I can't identify...

Anaconda
Anaconda

November 15th, 2010, 7:34 pm #3

Got any other angles on this skull, size and other skull particulars?

November 15th, 2010, 8:00 pm #4

The first I found in a thicket near the field...rode that skull around in the back of my truck for months without anyone knowing what it was...finally threw it away...

The second I found I took a few pictures of with intentions to send it off to see if anyone could tell me what it was...Jake had a mutt, key word had, jumped into the back of my jeep and chewed the skull into small bits and pieces...I have a few more pictures around here somewhere...where?...no idea but usually find them when I'm looking for something else...

BTW...I have found unidentifiable bones from time to time...nothing large other then what I interpreted as bovine...Found a femur years back...if it came from a BF, looked cow to me, I need a bigger gun...

Something I should have done was to keep better data, cast tracks, take more pictures and collection of the artifacts found over the years...hindsight is always 20-20 but at the time I was interested in harvest which to be honest I thought was a matter of time...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

November 16th, 2010, 7:25 am #5

If you ever find anything of interest, send it to me and I'll have it checked out for you.

November 16th, 2010, 2:25 pm #6

I'll send it your way...