Interesting article on the Fouke Monster.

Interesting article on the Fouke Monster.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

September 27th, 2009, 3:58 pm #1

http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/mystica ... m/tfm.html

BTW they give us good credit in there.

September 27th, 2009, 9:25 pm #2

The Fouke Monster was a three toed rascal?...

Grumpy
Grumpy

September 27th, 2009, 9:52 pm #3

Jim, we all know that's impossible!!!!! The experts within this field have not agreed or decided that 3 toes critters exist and if they don't say it's so how can it be...... IMHO as we get old our eyes are deceiving us and we just don't see the other two hiding there..

September 27th, 2009, 10:26 pm #4

that have labeled their PNW Monster an ape haven't one ounce of evidence to support their claims...not one ounce...I was finding three toed tracks while Meldrum was still in school...I do understand that your education cannot be taken away...however;...being educated doesn't mean your assumptions are correct...I know for fact he is wrong...dead wrong...

I can't help but chuckle when I think of his track verification and analysis...just another thief...

September 27th, 2009, 10:33 pm #5

The mid tarsal break in the foot would be for a quadruped Monster not a bipedal Monster...the break would permit this Monster to go down from bipedal to quadruped without damaging ligaments and tendons in their foot and calf area...to me this is a no brainer...

Grumpy
Grumpy

September 27th, 2009, 10:59 pm #6

I just knew I would get a response and my old friend didn't let me down..... They really need to spend some time in MC so we can show them some three toed tracks, AND, some with three toes that are from a different type of monster with pads and claws, Oh I forgot I didn't see those either..... It's a good thing we take pictures and document what we find.

September 27th, 2009, 11:28 pm #7

You know how to push the right button concerning tracks...LOL

D. Fisher
D. Fisher

September 27th, 2009, 11:48 pm #8

The mid tarsal break in the foot would be for a quadruped Monster not a bipedal Monster...the break would permit this Monster to go down from bipedal to quadruped without damaging ligaments and tendons in their foot and calf area...to me this is a no brainer...
I have seen the three toed tracks from an area far from yours. Their real and as I posted before show sign of incredible strenght in those three toes.
I do beleive they travel quadruped.

September 28th, 2009, 1:39 am #9

are sure enough Monsters...some if not all have some aggresion bred into them...darn sure not some furry, cuddly docile animal as some seem to think...

D. Fisher
D. Fisher

September 28th, 2009, 1:59 am #10

That the three toed critters are the alpha male due to the fact that the tracks show great strength and are built to move fast to cover a large amount of territory in a short time to protect the clan.
I need to talk to you about this at the BBQ.