If it ain't Monster...

If it ain't Monster...

July 27th, 2011, 5:19 pm #1

The lady has a four toed bandit knocking on the side of her home...these were next to her porch...there was another right foot but dogs stepped in the track...the lady saw these tracks thinking it could have been the little girl that stays with her but said the girl didn't have any mud on her feet...little girl came back from a neighbors...I counted five toes on both feet...

Three pictures on both game cameras...pretty good pictures of Josh and me...
we moved one of the video cameras to a large oak that overlooks the area where she hears the knocks and where the little girl saw a Monster crouched down looking through the window...

Both contacts reported screams that woke them up in the middle of the night plus the beating on one of the homes...it's unfortunate it's a long drive or I would spend more time there...2 hour drive one way and it is hot and humid...

Removed the game cameras with plans on setting them up at MC for a few weeks...had a bit of rain and saw a few impressions on a lane I know Monsters have traveled before...

I know this is a muddy surface but you can vaguely see the outline of the foot which does appear to be rather wide with a narrow heel...kind of looks like a bear track without the claw marks...

Timberghost
Timberghost

July 27th, 2011, 11:06 pm #2

That's Monster

travellor
travellor

July 28th, 2011, 2:01 am #3

The lady has a four toed bandit knocking on the side of her home...these were next to her porch...there was another right foot but dogs stepped in the track...the lady saw these tracks thinking it could have been the little girl that stays with her but said the girl didn't have any mud on her feet...little girl came back from a neighbors...I counted five toes on both feet...

we moved one of the video cameras to a large oak that overlooks the area where she hears the knocks and where the little girl saw a Monster crouched down looking through the window...

Both contacts reported screams that woke them up in the middle of the night plus the beating on one of the homes...it's unfortunate it's a long drive or I would spend more time there...2 hour drive one way and it is hot and humid...

Removed the game cameras with plans on setting them up at MC for a few weeks...had a bit of rain and saw a few impressions on a lane I know Monsters have traveled before...

I know this is a muddy surface but you can vaguely see the outline of the foot which does appear to be rather wide with a narrow heel...kind of looks like a bear track without the claw marks...

is that the four toes almost defies common biological patterns for mammals...such as ten toes..ten fingers.. so on. It would almost be accepted for the scientific community to quickly right this evidence off and most of them would. Except nature is an amazing force and mutations are common place on every level of the biological world. So the thought of four toed creatures is not something out of the ordinary. One picture comes to mind for me and it deals with the famous crabman that used to work in the Barnum Bailey circus....his hands were fused into crab like appendages...and his daughters were born with the exact same mutation. Hell, one of them married Jim Lampley of ABC sports...

July 28th, 2011, 2:11 pm #4

clear no doubt four toed track I've seen...I've seen three and five many times and like your thinking...bipeds should all have five toes...first tracks I saw and cast were three toed...walked around those tracks for half an hour thinking...What the hexx made these tracks...IMO this is kind of funny...there are those in this field of study that actually think they have some idea of what these Monsters are...make their videos, pass their bullsxxx along as being on the edge of discovery...I've got news for you boys...you ain't even close...

I know this from experience...the longer you stay in areas of activity the more you understand these are some strange critters...

DonDon
DonDon

July 28th, 2011, 2:43 pm #5

looks to be 4" wide so not a real huge monster but still with it AT their house like that. Kinda spooky

July 28th, 2011, 5:14 pm #6

I do think we would find many tracks and good impressions...BTW...while out and about we did hear a few Monster calls...not loud but fairly close by...reckon they were letting the others know we were in the woods...

This bunch of Monsters are nothing like the aggressive bunch at MC...these seem to be more laid back...Monsters are sneaky little devils...they know when the ladies are home by themselves and make their visits accordingly...In my other now defunct lap top I have pictures of a larger Monster track at the ladies bedside window...not full grown but larger than the above...

DonDon
DonDon

July 28th, 2011, 6:02 pm #7

OH RICKKKKK, Time to get the dress, high heels, wig and perfume out Bro. He can get a huge handbag and put all the recording devices in it to take inside so the monsters won't see him. Maybe even get some of that Special Pee that I brought to the last hunt and spritz it on him as well. Sure he could attract those monsters since the ones at MC love him so much.

July 28th, 2011, 6:12 pm #8

His makeup would run...LOL...Poor little buddy...we'll never get him to do that again...But I do admit...the man can get a Monster close by or on you...he's the only one I know that has ever done that...Rick is no doubt the "Monster Man"...

He should change his handle to "Monster Man"...very fitting alias...

July 28th, 2011, 6:20 pm #9

I do think we would find many tracks and good impressions...BTW...while out and about we did hear a few Monster calls...not loud but fairly close by...reckon they were letting the others know we were in the woods...

This bunch of Monsters are nothing like the aggressive bunch at MC...these seem to be more laid back...Monsters are sneaky little devils...they know when the ladies are home by themselves and make their visits accordingly...In my other now defunct lap top I have pictures of a larger Monster track at the ladies bedside window...not full grown but larger than the above...
My old broken screen lap top I've been babying around for a year or so finally gave up the ghost...I removed the hard drive which is still in good shape and decided I would disassemble to have a look see...quite few screws and a large screw driver for prying I discovered why it's cheaper to buy one than have it repaired...

If anyone is interested in a Toshiba lap top torn to pieces let me know...minus some screws...sorry...the hard drive remains here with me...thousands of pictures and believe it or not...some, people haven't seen...

Terry
Terry

July 28th, 2011, 6:24 pm #10

clear no doubt four toed track I've seen...I've seen three and five many times and like your thinking...bipeds should all have five toes...first tracks I saw and cast were three toed...walked around those tracks for half an hour thinking...What the hexx made these tracks...IMO this is kind of funny...there are those in this field of study that actually think they have some idea of what these Monsters are...make their videos, pass their bullsxxx along as being on the edge of discovery...I've got news for you boys...you ain't even close...

I know this from experience...the longer you stay in areas of activity the more you understand these are some strange critters...
had the young girl put her track beside the one you found as a comparison? I wonder also if she's brought some friends over?

Good luck!

t.