I still wonder about this one.

I still wonder about this one.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 11th, 2011, 3:56 pm #1

A lot of folks say Bear but that just doesn't jive with the anatomy of the subject in question.

January 11th, 2011, 8:23 pm #2

and from the work he has done it looks like a couple of bears...

M.K.Davis
M.K.Davis

January 12th, 2011, 1:51 am #3

A lot of folks say Bear but that just doesn't jive with the anatomy of the subject in question.
The head is tucked beneath the body and is upside down. If you cut it out and flip it around it is easier to see the face. M.K.
[/IMG]

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 12th, 2011, 2:15 am #4

It looks to long in the arms and legs for a bear.
I am not trying to make this a monster but at the same time it does not follow the proportions of a bear.
I know what a bear looks like and that ain't it.
I don't know for sure what it is but I have a pretty good idea of what it ain't.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 12th, 2011, 2:21 am #5

and from the work he has done it looks like a couple of bears...
That this,,,
Is in anyway built like this,,,,.

M.K.Davis
M.K.Davis

January 12th, 2011, 3:42 am #6

Animals that develop skin allergies usually die with them, without treatment. The body's own immune system attacks itself. That is the reason the head is tucked beneath the body. It's trying to relieve the itching by rubbing. The emaciation from the affliction can change the looks quite a bit. The long snout should be enough to eliminate primate on this one. That's what I see here. Strange but not unheard of. M.K.

Timberghost
Timberghost

January 12th, 2011, 6:19 am #7

That this,,,
Is in anyway built like this,,,,.
When you live in bear country you see poor gimly a$$ed animals like that a lot.

Mike in NC
Mike in NC

January 12th, 2011, 12:38 pm #8

It looks to long in the arms and legs for a bear.
I am not trying to make this a monster but at the same time it does not follow the proportions of a bear.
I know what a bear looks like and that ain't it.
I don't know for sure what it is but I have a pretty good idea of what it ain't.
Pics have been posted of juvenile(ish) bears with mange and they look a LOT like what's in the pic you posted.

I don't know enough about bears (or mangey bears) to say it is or isn't a bear (and, therefore, is or is not a monster)..... so I must defer to the bear/monster experts on this one.

Search for mangey bear pics on the web - The legs on those bears look freakishly long when they're not wearing their fur coats.

-Mike in NC

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

January 12th, 2011, 3:38 pm #9

Animals that develop skin allergies usually die with them, without treatment. The body's own immune system attacks itself. That is the reason the head is tucked beneath the body. It's trying to relieve the itching by rubbing. The emaciation from the affliction can change the looks quite a bit. The long snout should be enough to eliminate primate on this one. That's what I see here. Strange but not unheard of. M.K.
It was just being playful.
Sorry bro but I'm still unconvinced.

January 12th, 2011, 3:58 pm #10

MO is just that...MO...