I put these up a few days back...

I put these up a few days back...

February 10th, 2010, 4:47 pm #1

This animation and still could be important in helping solve the Patterson film...look these over closely...I realize this is not an open view of a creature but none the less a creature...notice in the animation the left arm swing which is important...

February 10th, 2010, 6:18 pm #2

the creature in the above...Are there any that can't see this creature?...

Terry
Terry

February 10th, 2010, 9:00 pm #3

what you're calling a creature but it's not compelling due to the short time frame of the clip. Tough thing to base an argument on. Worth the look though.

t.

Nellie
Nellie

February 10th, 2010, 9:40 pm #4

the creature in the above...Are there any that can't see this creature?...
not too good of a picture...a moving blobsquatch that kind of looks heavier than Patty. There appears to be a very dark object lurking behind that tree that the so-called creature is about to pass by. Do you notice that?

February 10th, 2010, 9:48 pm #5

what you're calling a creature but it's not compelling due to the short time frame of the clip. Tough thing to base an argument on. Worth the look though.

t.
Below is an animation showing two different creatures...the creature on the right appears to be running, notice the left arm swing, while the lower creature is still in its steady stroll...

The next animation is a closer look at the one on the right...notice the left arm swing...

Then the still...

February 10th, 2010, 9:53 pm #6

not too good of a picture...a moving blobsquatch that kind of looks heavier than Patty. There appears to be a very dark object lurking behind that tree that the so-called creature is about to pass by. Do you notice that?
MK hasn't had the time to work on all of these frames but yet enough to see two creatures...I keep the poor man hooked up with questions to the point I'm sure when I call he says...not Jim again...LOL...

February 10th, 2010, 9:58 pm #7

Something that may be of some interest...there are several letters and numbers on this film strip...notice at the bottom...9 then maybe an H or something then 67...does anyone have any ideas?...

February 10th, 2010, 10:53 pm #8

"There is no more to get from this film."

February 10th, 2010, 11:51 pm #9

MK hasn't had the time to work on all of these frames but yet enough to see two creatures...I keep the poor man hooked up with questions to the point I'm sure when I call he says...not Jim again...LOL...
But I'll wait until I can get a full animation...It will be interesting to see the JG camp explain it...

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

February 11th, 2010, 12:45 am #10

"There is no more to get from this film."
I saw him last fall, he still maintains there is nothing
more to get from this film. He wishes!

Eventually technology catches up with man and truths are revealed.