I knew they would start talking crap on me.

I knew they would start talking crap on me.

December 9th, 2009, 1:52 am #1

I read one site that said I believe in a paranormal shape shifting Sasquatch.
UTTER HOGWASH!
Anybody that has gone back a few years and read my discussions with Beckjord can see through that!
I really do get a laugh out of people who open their mouths and show off their stupidity.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!
I'm not surprised though.

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

December 9th, 2009, 5:03 am #2

Let them talk. The truth is that none of us are "experts". We're all in the same boat...looking for the same thing. Too bad others can't draw those same conclusions.

One of the ideologies within our area of study is "when others take on the presumption that THEY have the answers and everyone else is wrong". Especially that little fat boy up in Maine that writes bigfoot books having virtually never done any field work. He has and continues to capitalize on work that others have done. He just conveniently steals it and later turns it into yet another redundant book he has thrown together.

Rick, the only reason they talk crap is because they weren't on the site right after it happened like you were. I bet San Antonio will be flooded with researchers though after the release of the 911 call. The poor news channel's website KENS5.com shut down today for a while due to high-bandwidth traffic looking for information of the sightings. That gives me the impression that the township is about to get influxed with investigators.

DonDon
DonDon

December 9th, 2009, 2:01 pm #3

UTTER HOGWASH!
Anybody that has gone back a few years and read my discussions with Beckjord can see through that!
I really do get a laugh out of people who open their mouths and show off their stupidity.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!
Saw a few talking about ya though. IMAGINE THAT.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

December 9th, 2009, 2:53 pm #4

There is a down side to everything.
I'm not in this to win a popularity contest,I'm in this to try in any way that I can to help prove the existence of Bigfoot and try and stimulate folks who have had sightings to post up what they have experienced.
The only way this will ever be proven is to have a good accurate database of what these animals do and where they are, etc.

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

December 9th, 2009, 3:17 pm #5

Saw a few talking about ya though. IMAGINE THAT.
What you did gives these axxholes something to talk about since none of them do a damn thing them selves...it's called jealousy...

Personally IMO which MO is always right...you did a great job...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

December 9th, 2009, 3:49 pm #6

Yep these armchair researchers (some of them anyways) have nothing better to do than sit back and take pot shots at the folks actually out doing the work.
In the case down here when you go into the woods just about everything either pricks or stings or bites.
I feel confident saying that some of these guys just could not take it.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

December 11th, 2009, 4:04 pm #7

UTTER HOGWASH!

I will update as things unravel.
http://satbrg.ning.com/page/bigfoot-spo ... an-antonio

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

December 11th, 2009, 5:13 pm #8

UTTER HOGWASH!

.....like a good fellow Rick. Do you have a personal website? I'd like to visit it if you do.

Jeff Teagle

Grumpy
Grumpy

December 11th, 2009, 5:45 pm #9

Dang Rick you got to many web sites, I can't keep track of them all..... LOL

Terry
Terry

December 11th, 2009, 6:30 pm #10

gut feeling? Think it could be the real deal or are there other possibilites? Nice work.

t.