I just broke my tail bone crashing my motorcycle

I just broke my tail bone crashing my motorcycle

SasquatchMs
SasquatchMs

June 15th, 2012, 7:59 am #1

just got back from the hospital, hurts like hell and really sucks...however, I'd like to get another expedition in the works...something for september location is i dunno...most squatchy place around

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

June 15th, 2012, 5:03 pm #2

Wow, I guess it could've been worse! Just sold my bike about a month ago and really miss it!

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

June 15th, 2012, 5:30 pm #3

just got back from the hospital, hurts like hell and really sucks...however, I'd like to get another expedition in the works...something for september location is i dunno...most squatchy place around
Sorry to hear that! I fell directly on my tail bone once when I was a kid (on a really hard surface). Don't think I've ever felt pain like that in my entire life - so I'm feeling your pain

If there's going to be an organized search, or just an annual pow-wow, this year - let me know. Am going to make an effort to finally meet some of you face-to-face. Would make for a fun road trip

Regards,

-Mike in NC

RubyRed
RubyRed

June 16th, 2012, 10:41 pm #4

I broke, rather let me describe it accurately, shattered my tailbone when I was 14 or 15. By the time I was 21 I was having surgery to remove a pilinoidal cyst which was growing there and putting toxins in my system. Keep an eye on your butt, if over the next year or so you develop what looks like a drainage hole, get thee hence to the doctor and get checked out for a cyst. DO not let it go as long as I did. I didn't tell my folks until I was 19 going on 20...keep it checked.

June 17th, 2012, 2:14 pm #5

or pick asphalt out of your butt, hands, arms and elbows...as bad as it hurts it could have been worse...hope you heal fast and can be back in the woods in a timely fashion...