hoaxing???? you have got to be kidding me

hoaxing???? you have got to be kidding me

Casual Observer
Casual Observer

May 27th, 2009, 1:52 am #1

it seems BulletMaker aka .444 is now claiming to have hoaxed everyone.

here is the online post from the Tulsa World online blog regarding the Article on the MABRC.
"
bullet maker, Chelsea (5/24/2009 4:46:10 AM)
OK, OK, enough is enough. I`m the one whose property this mabrc, has been bigfoot hunting on up here in Chelse. From the git-go, me and some of my friends, have been hoaxing these group of hunters from the day we first meet them, by faking the foot tracks, and hollering in the woods at night, to scare them. (course we hid behind trees, in case they went to shooting in the dark. We had alot of fun with these guys, watching them as they ran to their trucks to hide when we went to screaming and beating on trees. But now the joke has gotten out of hand, and these Idiots, have taken it to far by putting it in the paper. So all you good people of Tuls, this is the true story, THERE ARE NO BIGFOOTS OUT HERE AND NEVER HAVE.

The owner.

"

May 27th, 2009, 2:34 am #2

Bullet has been posting on this forum for years telling us of activity on his place...hard to believe he is a hoaxer...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

May 27th, 2009, 8:03 am #3

here is the online post from the Tulsa World online blog regarding the Article on the MABRC.
"
OK, OK, enough is enough. I`m the one whose property this mabrc, has been bigfoot hunting on up here in Chelse. From the git-go, me and some of my friends, have been hoaxing these group of hunters from the day we first meet them, by faking the foot tracks, and hollering in the woods at night, to scare them. (course we hid behind trees, in case they went to shooting in the dark. We had alot of fun with these guys, watching them as they ran to their trucks to hide when we went to screaming and beating on trees. But now the joke has gotten out of hand, and these Idiots, have taken it to far by putting it in the paper. So all you good people of Tuls, this is the true story, THERE ARE NO BIGFOOTS OUT HERE AND NEVER HAVE.

The owner.

"
I would think that if he indeed he wrote that - it would be verifiable.

When ships start sinking - people grab onto other folks to take down with them.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

May 27th, 2009, 12:56 pm #4

"

The owner.

"
Once we practice to deceive.

Sounds like somebody is getting whats coming to them if thats the case.

Okiebear
Okiebear

May 27th, 2009, 1:34 pm #5

"

The owner.

"
I see a couple of possibilities here however I will let him explain if he sees fit. He frequents the board.

OB

May 27th, 2009, 2:58 pm #6

"

The owner.

"
by Casual Observer
it seems BulletMaker aka .444 is now claiming to have hoaxed everyone

Not true Casual Observer, if you ready it again, you will see where I said that I have hoaxed the mabrc. No where is that to imply that I have ever hoaxed anyone else. (which I havent).

May 27th, 2009, 3:41 pm #7

"THERE ARE NO BIGFOOTS OUT HERE AND NEVER HAVE."

Makes me no difference if you hoaxed or not but the above statement will haunt you in this community...being pixxed is one thing...making irrational statements because your pixxed is another...it's called credibility in this world of BF...

Casual Observer
Casual Observer

May 27th, 2009, 9:10 pm #8

by Casual Observer
it seems BulletMaker aka .444 is now claiming to have hoaxed everyone

Not true Casual Observer, if you ready it again, you will see where I said that I have hoaxed the mabrc. No where is that to imply that I have ever hoaxed anyone else. (which I havent).
we spend hundreds of hours in the woods hunting and fishing, looking for critters trying to be legitimate researchers and whenever someone begins to shed light on the subject in a professional manner- someone pisses it all away.

you should be shunned, outed as a detriment.

May 27th, 2009, 9:49 pm #9

tell ya what causual observer---your the one that posted it, so what is your problem---I said all I need to say, there is alot of trash behind it that is best left covered up. If ya want to know the whole story then call me. No need to drag in out on the internet.
And hell anybody knows me, knows that there is bigfoots. I posted what I did to keep the trepassers out of my back yard, and thats what would have happened the way the story was written up.

scott from philly
scott from philly

May 28th, 2009, 2:49 am #10

"THERE ARE NO BIGFOOTS OUT HERE AND NEVER HAVE."

Makes me no difference if you hoaxed or not but the above statement will haunt you in this community...being pixxed is one thing...making irrational statements because your pixxed is another...it's called credibility in this world of BF...
like the old addage, measure twice, cut once....

think twice, before you insert your foot into your mouth

regardless of your intentions of keeping people off your property or not, you still admitted to the world you are a hoaxer.....whether you hoaxed once, or a million times, now anything you ever did legit will be in question

I dont know bulletmaker, 444 from adam......but I do know when a man admits to lying, for whatever reason, anything he says can be a lie