Hey MH, I saw the weather up your way looked bad yesterday

Hey MH, I saw the weather up your way looked bad yesterday

Nellie
Nellie

April 27th, 2011, 2:57 pm #1

are you all ok? I was thinking about you and when you posted that you needed rain I hoped you hadn't murphyed yourself!

April 27th, 2011, 7:17 pm #2

But we also had a few tornadoes in the area with us losing power last night...it was pretty darn exciting there for a couple of hours...My wife and I did visit the quest bathroom but what was funny...one of my dogs got inside the tub...LOL...apparently knew more then I did...

Nellie
Nellie

April 28th, 2011, 2:15 pm #3

you had me worried when I didn't see posts from you and the radar showed you were getting bad weather. I almost called you but I didn't want to bother you in case you were monster hunting. Knowing a tornado is nearby is pretty scary...Venice had a tornado back in the 80's(the St.Patrick's Day tornado)that had it been about a half mile further north than it was would of taken out my home. We live in a city with several tornado magnet(mobile homes)communities...and a few of the parks have had multiple direct hits over the years.
Btw...if you want to know what's going to happen with the weather your pets are good in letting you know...they ARE pretty smart in that department. LOL about your dog getting in the tub...no one had to tell him anything...he just knew.
I hope everybody on the MB stays safe too...take care and God Bless.

April 29th, 2011, 5:29 pm #4

My dog is smarter then I am...

Nellie
Nellie

April 29th, 2011, 8:58 pm #5

LOL MH...Hey, I'd watch the show...n/t