Hey Darrell...

Hey Darrell...

February 13th, 2011, 8:34 pm #1

Have you been back to where you had your sighting and is this one of your bait plots?...

D. Fisher
D. Fisher

February 13th, 2011, 10:54 pm #2

The sighting location is to far away to maintain a food plot with any consistancy. Since my sighting May 20 2010 I have not found any sign of them its like they vanished. So its closing in on year since I've found anything. Do you think they know I saw them and left to another location?

The other area I did maintain weekly until deer season and returned after its close. But nothing has been touched since, except by the usual critters. I never did put cameras at my bait tree. Thought they may get comfortable with it and in turn allow me a shot.

February 13th, 2011, 11:21 pm #3

Darn critters are pretty sharp...I know next time I visit this hot area I've been going to I'll pull my cameras to see if she has anything happen...unless I have something worthwhile...

Seems as if you want to kill an area hang game cameras or let them know you know they are there...here at MC these Monsters avoided the cameras but witnessed by many...for some strange reason they remained...The area must be where they have been for years and years to not give it up...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

February 14th, 2011, 3:11 pm #4

They necessarily go anywhere. I think they just get more careful about being spotted and leaving sign. Got to figure they have a good 5 to 10 square mile range. I would think they roam around a lot, and just get more careful in areas where they come across people.

February 14th, 2011, 3:22 pm #5

Forage and hunt an area then move to a different forage and hunting ground...returning after the local critters get comfortable again...

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

February 14th, 2011, 4:59 pm #6

Exactly how the Great Apes work it. Heck, they just recently "discovered" another new species that the natives knew about - but the pointy heads said was "simple mis-identification". Apparently once again the locals were right.

February 14th, 2011, 9:36 pm #7

The sighting location is to far away to maintain a food plot with any consistancy. Since my sighting May 20 2010 I have not found any sign of them its like they vanished. So its closing in on year since I've found anything. Do you think they know I saw them and left to another location?

The other area I did maintain weekly until deer season and returned after its close. But nothing has been touched since, except by the usual critters. I never did put cameras at my bait tree. Thought they may get comfortable with it and in turn allow me a shot.
has had sightings...hunters in the woods and the Monsters found them a temporary safe house...hunters leave...Monsters go back to their interrupted territory and routine...time will tell..